Joe and Dean discuss how to set up a focused, friction-free life, and much more!
Here are some of the topics discussed in this episode…
- Joe and Dean recap what’s new and exciting (including next year’s Genius Network event and an interview with John Paul DeJoria)
- Dean shares how to decrease stress, anxiety, and complexity and lead a more friction-free life
DO YOU TRAVEL? Joe and Dean discuss smart “travel hacks” for making your trips easy, fun, and hassle-free
- The Origin Of The Marketing Buddha! (Where Dean’s nickname came from)
- Dean shares a big insight he’s had about “Discipline” so you set yourself up for success more easily
Follow Joe Polish on Twitter @JoePolish
Follow Dean Jackson on Twitter @TheDeanJackson
Joe Polish interviews Zhena Muzyka on here new book, Life by the cup
- How Zhena’s passion for tea created a movement that is changing the world
- Zhena reveals her four best start-up strategies for getting connected, honing your craft, and increasing your cash
- 3 rituals for creating a productive and focused environment…and…the “5 P’s” for growing a talented team and profitable business
- If you ever need help in business or life, Zhena shares the right way to ask for it and avoid coming across as needy
- The truth about fair trade and why it may actually increase profitability
- The most valuable business tool for creating a feeling of community with your customers
- How to cope with failure, two ingredients for success, and why your biggest limitations are the doorway to your destiny
Joe and Dean interview John Paul DeJoria, founder of John Paul Mitchell Systems.
In this episode, Joe Polish interviews Joel Weldon, professional speaker and speaker trainer. Joel actually helped create the speaking industry!