- Susan Austin interviews Dean about his new 90-Minute Book process
- Dean shows how focusing on being an author is much easier than being a ‘writer’
- Dean explains Dan Sullivan’s 80% Approach and how anyone can apply it
- How The 90-Minute Book can be used for entrepreneurs, business people and coaches to generate clients and make sales
- Dean lays out the details of how it all works
Click HERE to download The 90-Minute Book PDF
- The 80/20 Sales and Marketing Principles that help you get more leads, get more money, and change your life
- The two life-changing epiphanies Perry Marshall had about 80/20 that give you x-ray vision into where the untapped profit is in your business
- How to get the maximum profit possible with the least effort and time using the Principle of the Hyper Responsive Customer
- Perry explains how “Racking Your Marketing And Sales Shotgun” reveals to you exactly which prospects will give you the most money
- The reason why you have to be mercenary about getting money if you’re going to be generous and make the world a better place
- Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced marketer, here’s how to master 80/20 and make more money without more work (and do it all for a penny)
- Three important question to ask yourself when starting a new venture or business
- Daymond and Joe answer the question: Are entrepreneurs born or made?
- Two best practices for succeeding as an entrepreneur and in business
- What really goes on behind the scenes with the Sharks on Shark Tank
- The Three Part Criteria Checklist Daymond uses before getting into an investment
- One simple question you can ask, and one easy action step you can take, to avoid getting into Success Traps
- Daymond gives you his perspective on Marketing that can give you and your company a positioning advantage
- How Daymond started with nothing and ended up becoming influential and connected (and how you can maximize your contacts and relationships)
- Neil reveals what the most famous and influential people in the world understand about criticism (and how to use it to your advantage)
- The #1 biggest mistake most people make when writing…and…what you should do instead that will make your writing excellent and exciting and will keep your readers compelled to hang on your every word
- Neil shares some of his counter-intuitive keys to great writing…and…The most important steps to marketing your writing
- Neil gives you a peek into his writing process and the key ingredients you can use that have helped his books sell millions of copies
- One tool you can use right now to productively get things no matter how busy you are (and the key to making sure people respect your time)
- Dean and Neil discuss the ‘One-Click’ time management solution that will save you hours of time every month
- Neil wraps up with “The Ultimate Goal Of Life”
The one where Dean and Joe discuss effective ways to handle negative publicity in your company
- Joe reads a new article he co-wrote at GeniusNetwork.com/Blog titled “The Right Way To Deal With Public Disaster: A Case Study About Tesla Motors”
- Dean and Joe discuss the most effective ways to handle negative publicity (if you sell a great product)
- Dean talks about the most comfortable underwear he has ever worn (and the surprising marketing lesson that came out of the experience)
- Why the process of not having a process causes confusion, complexity, and uncertainty (and the one thing you should do create a process that creates more trust and more revenue in your business)
- Joe dives into some world class experiences he’s had with RC Auto Corporation and The Langham Hotel in Chicago
- Joe shares a sneak peek into the private invite-only Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit he attended with Kat Cole (President of Cinnabon), Brene Brown (famous speaker and researcher), Tony Schwartz (The Energy Project), Mark Hoplamazian (CEO Hyatt Hotels), Ron Shaich (Founder, Chairman and CEO Panera Bread), Frank Blake (CEO The Home Depot), and many more…)
To see Joe’s article at GeniusNetwork.com click HERE
- Dean describes how being a cow means solving adaptive challenges and delegating technical challenges
- Why business owners have ‘rude awakenings’ when they don’t pay attention to marketing
- Dean and Joe go deeper into explaining the roles of farmers and cows (and how to tell which one you are)
- How to be a golden cow and build a high quality producing farm …OR… How to be a valuable farm service for high paying cows
- Joe shares how ‘willingness’ or ‘unwillingness’ can change your life
Tesla Motors article on Joe’s blog, click HERE
- Dean talks to callers about their experiences using the 9-Word Email
- Is it a magic trick or just plain old psychology that makes the 9-Word Email so effective, Dean reveals all… or does he?
- Brainstorming 9-Word Email ideas and crafting an effective subject line
click HERE to download Email Mastery!
- Jennifer and Bryan talk about the 3 entrepreneurial phases: start up, sustainability and scalability
- Turning your “marketing cranks” in marketing, sales and fulfillment and knowing what order they should be developed
- Jennifer talks about why entering into a partnership can be a smart move
- Dean and Jennifer discuss the definitions of marketing and sales and how they relate to the 8 Profit Activators
- Don’t delegate, coordinate. Put people together to work through things as a team effort. Coordinate the outcome or project to be completed.
- Good copy (writing) is the oxygen that makes your sales letters work and makes your campaigns work.
- The future of marketing is the database – knowing your target base and having an understanding of who’s responding to what it is you’re promoting.
- Bring order out of confusion. Make your marketing promotions simple for the buyer.