In episode #179 Joe Polish Interviews Kenny Aronoff and Jon Butcher and they discuss:
- 8 health and fitness secrets from one of the most sought after and respected drummers in the world (Kenny’s played drums for Elton John, Paul McCartney, Rod Stewart, Sting, Smashing Pumpkins, Steven Tyler, The Rolling Stones, and many more and HAS to stay healthy physically, emotionally, and mentally. (Here’s how he does it…)
- OPTIMAL HEALTH OVER 40: Health fitness and rituals that keep you strong and fit at 40, 50, 60 and longer
- Fight cancer, heart disease, and diabetes with THIS activity
- SURVIVING THE ROCK AND ROLL ROAD: How a rockstar like Kenny stays on the straight and narrow even with temptations on every corner
- How to be a person of truth and honor (Having a purpose beyond your immediate desires)
- The 3 stage life-cycle healthy people focus on during a 24-hour period
- A LOW COST WAY TO GET IN SHAPE: Jon shares how to lose fat, build muscle, and get in the best shape of your life on a budget
- How Kenny maintains a healthy lifestyle in the least healthy industry on the planet
- Jon reveals the fountain of youth (It’s a _ _ _ )
- The super simple workout you can do in 7 MINUTES (No more excuses for not working out!)
Joe and Dean discuss how to set up a focused, friction-free life, and much more!
Joe Polish interviews Zhena Muzyka on here new book, Life by the cup
Joe and Dean interview John Paul DeJoria, founder of John Paul Mitchell Systems.