Helping the Bootstrap Start-Up: I Love Marketing LIVE
In this episode, Dean Jackson and Joe Polish are joined by Russ Hanush, who shares his insights on the value of a marketing education.
As a listener of all previous episodes of I Love Marketing, Russ shares some of his favorite tools for helping Entrepreneurs scale their businesses.
Get ready to discover golden nuggets that can help any Entrepreneur grow their business faster than ever before.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll discover from Russ Hanush, Joe Polish, and Dean Jackson in this episode:
- The top I Love Marketing tools any Entrepreneur can use to scale their business right now.
- What Russ learned from “The Magic Rapport Formula”, “What’s In It For Them”, and more!
- Becoming 5% better in all areas of your life and applying what you learn to get results
- Why marketing and influence are important skills for helping people and becoming happier
- Dean shares the 9-word email that works to revive dead leads and makes you more money
- What Russ shares with his teen students, budding Entrepreneurs, and career counseling Clients
- The best books for I Love Marketing listeners to grow from start-up to accelerated growth
- What Russ has learned about bootstrapping and growing from over 450 I Love Marketing episodes
- The power behind the advice “Imitate Before You Improvise” (AND Russ shares his favorite quote)