Peter Diamandis on Thinking Big and Bold
This bonus episode is a presentation by Dr. Peter Diamandis from a recent Genius Network Event. It’s time to play the game with purpose so you can get everything you ever imagined in life and in business! Think things are getting worse? We live in a world of increasingly expanding abundance. Genius Network Member, Peter H. Diamandis is a Greek-American engineer, physician, and entrepreneur best known for being the founder and chairman of the X PRIZE Foundation and the co-founder and chairman of Singularity University.
Here are some of the points discussed in Dr. Peter Diamandis’ Presentation on having a BOLD and Abundance Mindset:
- Evidence Of Abundance: Why we are working less, increasing our standard of living, reducing poverty, accessing more and more technological capability for far cheaper than ever before, living longer than ever, are safer than ever, and living in the most peaceful time in history.
- The Secret Of How Billionaires Think: Peter Diamandis sat down with four billionaires – Larry Page, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Richard Branson – and after asking them questions, he discovered 6 “Thinking At Scale Strategies” they use to think big and act boldly.
- How to go from “I have an idea” to a $1 billion company in just 2 years time (It’s possible today. Here’s the reason why AND what you can do right now to ride the billion dollar wave…)
- Insights into the 8 innovation principles Google uses for having people from around the world help solve their problems, iterate fast, and impact millions of lives
- Peter shares his 6 D’s framework that simplifies technology and gives you and your business the power to predict where technology is going
- 4 critical insights for being more innovative, staying ahead of competitors, and having a 10x mindset
- 3 key questions to ask yourself if you want to grow globally, go exponential, and take advantage of the latest cutting edge technologies