How to Be A Key Person of Influence with Kevin Harrington
Kevin Harrington has generated over 4 billion dollars in sales worldwide and offers a 5-step method for attracting greater opportunities, earning more money and creating greater success.
Kevin Harrington has appeared on the television series Shark Tank and is the founder of As Seen On TV.
Recorded live at the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Kevin in this episode:
- What Kevin discovered launching over 500 products and generating over 4 billion dollars in sales worldwide
- The 5-step method for attracting greater opportunities, earning more money and creating greater success
- Kevin reveals his 3-step formula for creating the perfect pitch that more easily sells your products and services
- One of the most important things you can do to create massive credibility, stand out from the competition and build your brand
- A Product Never Sleeps: Why you need to productize your assets if you want to make real passive income
- How Kevin helped Tony Little do over $300 million in sales and helped Jack LaLanne do over $1 billion in sales
- A big secret to enhancing your reputation as an expert and attracting millions of eyeballs towards your business
- The 90/10 needs to be updated. It’s now more like 98/2.
- There are five specific things that you need to have to become a person of influence: Get a perfect pitch, publish your ideas, product ties your value, raise your profile, and seek great partnerships.
- There are three steps to a great pitch: Tease, Please, and Seize. One thing will guarantee a bad pitch, don’t cry!
- You should a 30 second, a 60 second, and a 120 second pitch. You never know who you might run into and make a pitch to.
- Publishing helps you stand out from the competition and enhance your reputation as an expert.
- You have to productize your assets and unpack your valuable IP.
- Raising your profile is easier to do than ever. Use technology and new media to broadcast to your audience, there are no old media gatekeepers anymore.
- Everybody has the ability to partner with people with different skills and assets.