Jamie Smart And The Truth About Feelings: How To Reduce Worry, Overwhelm Or Stress – Part 1
Jamie Smart - Part One
Jamie Smart is an internationally renowned writer, speaker, coach and consultant. He shows individuals and organizations the unexpected keys to clarity; the ultimate leverage point for creating more time, better decisions and meaningful results.
Jamie is a gifted speaker, equally engaging in front of large audiences and more intimate groups. He’s passionate about helping individuals and businesses to deepen their understanding of Innate Thinking® and to create the results that matter to them. In addition to working with a handful of coaching clients and leading selected corporate programmes, Jamie runs professional development workshops for business leaders, trainers, coaches and consultants. He has appeared on Sky TV and on the BBC, as well as in numerous publications including The Daily Telegraph.
- What germs can teach you about thinking more clearly
- 3 kinds of clarity for breakthrough connections and insights
- A big thinking mistake people make (What to do instead)
- The Truth About Feelings: How to reduce worry, overwhelm or stress and enjoy your life
- Jamie shares strategies for thinking 10x more effectively