How To Get People To Care | Marie Forleo
In this Episode, you’ll discover How to Get People to Care, why sales prevention can be extremely lucrative for you, the counterintuitive way to create a rapidly growing (and profitable) business you love, how to create a bonded community of customers and clients that sell your products and services for you and more with Marie Forleo.
Marie Forleo is a marketing and lifestyle expert as well as a bestselling author. She’s the creator of MarieTV, the B-School, and has influenced millions of readers in over 191 countries worldwide with her socially conscious digital media company, books, programs,and resources.
Recorded Live from the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Marie in this episode:
- How to get people to care about your products and services by building a brand that people love and trust.https://www.marieforleo.com
- Why sales prevention is a strategic pattern interrupt that gets people’s attention – and more sales.
- When you narrow your marketing, those who join you, trust you more.
- How you can take your refund rate from 19% to under 2% with one simple step.
- A simple change in your refund policy that will help you create more profits
- How sales prevention can be extremely lucrative. (1:30)
- How revenue has increased 725% over 3 years (1:49)
- Enrollment has grown 2,996% (2:00)
- A refund rate at 1.5% – and what you can learn from it (2:11)
- How to build a brand that people love and trust. (2:38)
- Example #1: Why sales prevention can help you grow? (4:07)
- “It’s a pattern interrupt.” (4:12) Causes people to pay attention.
- “It’s not a manipulation technique – it’s the truth.” (4:39) The people who are accepted to the program feel chosen. They also see you as honest and truthful.
- “That level of brutal honesty is so refreshing.” (4:58)
- Example #2 “Create an Action-Takers Guarantee.” (7:24 )
- All you need to do to be eligible for a refund after 30 days is to turn in your completed homework. (07:33)
- Refund rate plummeted to 1.5% from 19%. (7:53)
- People who weren’t ready to act didn’t buy. (9:04)
- People who did buy were serious and took it as a challenge. (9:29)
- Creates a stronger community. (8:42) The community sells for us.
- Sales prevention is really about: “ How can we make our marketing more honest, more transparent and more courageous?” (9:21)
- Ask yourself: “In your business, are you doing enough active sales prevention?” (9:30) Are you doing enough to keep the people out that you’re not meant to serve, so that you can devote more energy, more love, and more caring to the ones you do (want to serve.)
- “What if the big secret to exploding your sales was having the courage, every so often, to prevent them?” (9:54)