Category Archives: Podcast
Joe Polish interviews Marc Goodman, author of Future Crimes
Marc Goodman is a global strategist, author and consultant focused on the disruptive impact of advancing technologies on security, business and international affairs. Over the past twenty years, he has built his expertise in next generation security threats such as cyber crime, cyber terrorism and information warfare working with organizations such as Interpol, the United Nations, NATO, the Los Angeles Police Department and the U.S. Government.
Marc frequently advises industry leaders, security executives and global policy makers on transnational cyber risk and intelligence, and has operated in nearly seventy countries around the world.
Enjoy the interview!
In episode 188, you’ll hear a special presentation from Darren Hardy at a recent Genius Network Event.
Darren Hardy is a motivational speaker, author, publisher of Success magazine. He has led two personal development based web television sites, The People’s Network (TPN), and The Success Training Network (TSTN).
In September 2007, Hardy joined Success magazine and Success media. Prior to this position, Hardy held executive positions at two personal development-focused television networks. He was executive producer and master distributor of The People’s Network (TPN), and president of TSTN, The Success Training Network.
- The person who has impacted Darren the most ( both financially and personally)
- The secret to living an extraordinary life full of wealth, respect, and love
- Finding what matters the most in your life (and becoming masterful at it)
- The counter-intuitive secret Steve Jobs knew about success
- What Warren Buffett said when he was asked to boil down the #1 key to success
In episode #187, Joe and Dean discuss:
- Yellow Pages Roulette Is Back! Joe and Dean flip through the Yellow Pages and come up with marketing breakthroughs you can use to make more money
- 10 letter word that helps you sell more of your products and services (especially if you’re not great at selling)
- Dean shares a unique way to compel “invisible prospects” to raise their hands and make themselves visible to you
- 4 step method for writing an ad that jumps off the page, grabs your prospect and gets them to take action
- Joe and Dean discuss how to amplify your sales message in a way that fascinates and motivates your customers
- How to create a “dream come true” your prospects and customers will pay high prices for
In episode 186, Joe and Dean discuss:
- THE COMING TECHNOLOGICAL BOOM: How some new companies are going from $0 to $1 BILLION in as little as 18 months
- “People That Don’t Know The Information In THIS BOOK Are Screwed!”: The one book you MUST read as soon as possible if you don’t want to be left behind…
- Dean shares “The 6 D’s of Exponential Growth” he learned from Peter Diamandis and how you can use them to spot huge opportunities in your market
- One skill that will give you and your company an unfair advantage in the near future (and it’s not technological skill!)
- Joe shares how you can use marketing to influence and connect with industry transformers
- The story of how Joe, Genius Network, Dan Sullivan and Strategic Coach helped Peter Diamandis move the Abundance movement forward through marketing
- Want To Partner With Joe and Dean? Joe and Dean share how you can!
Order Genius Network Member, Peter Diamandis’ New Book BOLD below…
- Peter Diamandis
- Steven Kotler
- Dan Sullivan
- Ray Kurzwell
- Elon Musk
- Craig Venter
- Gary Vanerchuck
- Marc Goodman
- The Rational Optimist Matt Ridley
- Bold Peter Diamandis
- Never has there been a time where people can go from 0-$billion in 18 months more so than today – Dean Jackson
- It’s going to change the way people employ people and how people work. – Joe Polish
- Getting people to compete to win and get your company off the ground – Joe Polish
- How will 3-5 billion people coming online affect the world? –JP and DJ
- As a whole, the world is getting better and better, statistically speaking- Joe Polish
- Are you in an industry that is poised for disruption? – Dean Jackson
- You can’t digitize caring. – Dean Jackson
- A lot of time we don’t have a resource problem but a distribution problem. – Joe Polish
- It simply makes you feel better if you help other people. – Joe Polish
- Don’t look at it as an expense but look at it as a multiplier to be apart of these different groups like Abundance 360, Strategic Coach, Genius Network. -Dean Jackson
- Our ambitions are a glass ceiling to what we can accomplish. -Dean Jackson
- I don’t want to sell things to people that need it, I want to sell things to people who want it. -Joe Polish
- It truly is an abundant world and marketing is the driver of that. -Dean Jackson
In episode 185 Joe Polish interviews Jon Congdon, Co-Founder of Beach Body and they discuss:
- The Lifetime Value of a Customer: “If we kept putting good products out, then our own consumers would be more likely to buy more stuff. Not only that, they’d be more likely to tell their friends to buy stuff from us.”
- Transparency: “We made ourselves very transparent to our customers early in the evolution of the company, through message boards and other online communities.
- Nothing is really that important: You can get really stressed out over the small stuff and the big stuff. But at the end of the day, it turns out that it’s kind of all small stuff. If you realize that they’re not that important, then you are better at making very critical decisions.
- Like Who You Hire: We don’t really want to hire anybody that we don’t want to hang out with at our holiday party. I think that kind of goes for the vendors that we work with, too. Sometimes, you have a choice of 3 or 4 vendors that all qualify in that regard, and you just have to go on, “Hey, who do I like?”
- Hire Optimists: If an optimist is faced with a problem, they know they can solve it.
- Identifying Pessimists: Ask them about companies they worked for. If they keep talking about the companies as if they were stupid in the decisions they made and they weren’t wise about this and they didn’t do this right, and that’s why each of the companies they’ve worked for has not succeeded in some way, and if it’s always completely externalized, that means that the person is probably a pessimist.
In episode 184, Dean and Joe discuss:
- Behind-The-Scenes Of A Health And Nutrition Empire: Joe shares the money-making and marketing strategies he discovered as Bill Phillip’s marketing consultant on-and-off for over a 13 year period!
- The elegant idea Joe gave Bill Phillips that led to Bill granting over 575 children’s wishes and receiving their highest award
- One of the most effective ways to present and sell your products and services (If you use what Joe shares here, it bonds your prospects and customers to you and has them see you as the most trustworthy company to do business with over almost every other competitor in your industry)
- Joe’s #1 strategy for creating an E.L.F.™ (Easy, Lucrative, and FUN!™) money-making machine that does a lot of of your marketing and selling FOR you (It takes a little bit of time to set up, but once you have it created the payoff is HUGE!)
- Joe reveals the story behind Bill Phillips “Physique Transformation Contest” and “Body Of Work” documentary
- How Joe came up with “The New Theory Of Evolution” which became the visual communication and famous brand logo for Bill’s company Experimental and Applied Sciences (EAS)
- THE $4,000,000+ FORMULA: Using this 3-part marketing formula could be worth a BIG cash windfall to you (Joe originally shared this formula with Bill Phillips and it helped make Bill’s company an additional $4.5 million!)
Comment: What is your biggest insight from this interview?
In episode #183 Joe Polish, Joel Cohen and Jon Webel discuss:
- Joe’s #1 stealth marketing method that gives you a huge advantage over your competitors
- How to potentially double, triple, or even quadruple your business using direct mail
- A technology you can use to increase your sales (This “extreme customization” creates tailor-made, engaging messages that fit your prospects and customer almost perfectly)
- A strategy Joe taught one of his past clients that brought in an additional $3,000,000.00 in revenue and how you can use it today to generate a BIG cash windfall
- One of the most successful lead generation offers you can use that increases the number of people coming to you asking “When can I pay you to start?” instead of “How much do you charge?”
- How to get paid higher prices, increase your repeat business, and and have more customers and clients referred to you
- The Power of Personalization: How to increase the relevance of your message in a way where customers and prospects can’t ignore you
- 600% INCREASE IN RESPONSE: A simple change you can make to your messaging that increased one business owners response rates by 600%…
- What every business owner and marketer should know about “Every Door Direct Mail” (How it works, why it differentiates you, and how to do it right OR have it done right FOR YOU…)
Comment: What is your biggest insight from this interview?
In this bonus episode, Joe Polish interviews Dr. Alan Christianson and they discuss: Read More