What Everyone Ought to Know About Entrepreneurship, Health and Success to Make Your Life and Business More E.L.F.®
Joe De Sena – Founder and CEO of Spartan, the world’s largest obstacle race and endurance brand – has demonstrated his entrepreneurial drive since he was a pre-teen. Following a successful career on Wall Street, De Sena set his sights on ripping people off their couches by creating the Spartan lifestyle.
With over one million annual global participants and more than 250 events over 40 countries, the brand has transformed six million-plus lives since it was founded in 2010. De Sena is the host of the Spartan Up! Podcast, a New York Times best-selling author, and has written three books: “Spartan Up,” “Spartan Fit” and “The Spartan Way.”
In this episode, you’ll gain insight into what qualities make a true spartan, how to improve your frame of reference to change your life, and how to improve the lives of those around you.
If you’d like to join Joe De Sena and 400 more of the world’s greatest entrepreneurs at this year’s Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event, or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com/JoinJoe
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe in this episode:
- The three things you need to sell anything (PLUS: How to have an E.L.F business – Easy, Lucrative and FUN).
- Over $2 BILLION in revenue: Marketing systems and methods that work to ethically persuade and influence people to buy more from you.
- A smart way you can use education-based marketing to build more trust and positioning with potential customers.
- What everyone ought to know about entrepreneurship, money, and success.
- The story behind how Joe founded the highest level entrepreneurial network in the world – Genius Network(R).
- ArtistsForAddicts.com: The movement that is changing how people view addicts and using art as a force for good.
- Why Joe De Sena founded Spartan Race and the biggest problems Spartan solves.
- Joe De Sena shares what secretly drives him and the value system behind Spartan.
- Who Spartan Race is for and how the event works.
- Joe De Sena shares who his heroes are, his definition of success and advice he’d give his younger self.
- “This is the perfect diet: All you need is _____ _________ ___ ____________!” (The closer you can get to this, the better off you will be.)
- What to do if you’re feeling hopeless, depressed or sad and you want to be happier.
- How to become Spartan Fit and transform your mind and body.
- In this age of consumerism, people are lost.
- The best expert is the marketplace.
- The toughest thing about being your own boss is that you’re not accountable to anyone.
- There are no rules.
- “The world advances on the backs of neurotics.” – Gary Halbert
- “Adversity introduces a man to himself.” – Albert Einstein
- The human body is designed to jump, crawl, and climb but we still have trouble due to the modern lifestyle.
- Happiness doesn’t always come out in smiles.
- Stress can make you stronger, distress tears you down.
- If you have everything, you appreciate nothing. If you have nothing, you appreciate everything.
- The whole thing is the first step of commitment.
- The body gets extremely efficient when you follow the perfect diet.
- Have patience. To succeed and win, you just have to outlive and outlast.
- Many of the things in life that matter most don’t require money, just effort.
- Shit happens in life, you have to be fit. Don’t put your health on hold.
- Keep your fighting for milk mindset and you can’t lose.