Sleep Transformation: How To Get The Rejuvenating Sleep You Deserve Featuring Dr. Michael Breus, and Dean Jackson
If you’re currently not sleeping well, are struggling with insomnia or looking for ways to MAXIMIZE your sleep time, this is the episode for you.
Dr. Michael Breus is a double board-certified clinical psychologist and clinical sleep specialist who has been in private practice for 23 years and recently relocated to and was named the top sleep doctor of Los Angeles by Reader’s Digest.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Michael, and Dean in this episode:
- How to sleep in an age of COVID-sleeplessness, isolation, and lockdowns
- Michael’s #1 technique for getting the best sleep you may EVER have!
- Understanding the difference between Sleep Disorders and Disordered Sleep
- Why Entrepreneurs have such poor sleep habits (and what to do to fix it)
- The most important step you can take to increase the QUALITY of your sleep
- How to easily AVOID the two most common mistakes that mess up our sleep
- Michael answers: “What time should you go to bed? What time should you wake up?”
- Three major reasons you wake up in the middle of the night and what to do about it
- What a ‘Chronotype’ is AND how to discover YOUR chronotype to sleep better
- Get 8 hours of sleep? WRONG! Here’s the TRUTH about how much you should sleep
- Why deep sleep is so important for your immune system AND your overall health
- Do these two simple things first thing in the morning to overcome brain fog
- Why dreams, emotions, and trauma are a BIG deal when it comes to sleep
- How to know if you’re taking too much Melatonin at the WRONG time…
- Michael reveals the TWO important vitamins many people are deficient in
- What you need to know BEFORE you take ANY over-the-counter sleep aid
- What to do if you go to bed, lay there, but you can’t seem to fall asleep!
- Michael’s best solutions for depression, COVID stress, anxiety and more