How to Attract and Convert More High-End Clients Even If You Hate Selling
Framing is everything. The framing determines how well you sell, enroll, or influence someone else. Learn how you can repurpose and reinvent yourself to create more results in your personal life and business.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Alex Mandossian in this episode:
- Alex reveals his simple step-by-step system for converting 4x to 6x more sales
- R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ : A faster, better way to create content with 10x less effort
- One of the most profitable (and most neglected) veins of business gold you can tap into
- The No-Rejection Selling formula used by top coaches, consultants or service professionals
- Framing is everything. The frame determines how well you sell, enroll, or influence someone else.
- The thing that a real funnel has that a marketing funnel does not is gravity. The conversation and the relationship capital lubricates that process and brings them through your funnel.
- Storytelling is the new selling. Tell a story and your prospect will sell themselves.
- Marketing well can make selling unnecessary.
- What would it take to have a conversational dialogue with one person to take them from someone who doesn’t know you to someone who trusts you?
- You can tell the truth and still not be believable.
- Relationship capital is like a water pump, it’s harder at the beginning but gets easier and easier to get that person to take that action.
- Prequalify 80% of the time, and promote 20% of the time.
- When you jump to the solution before identifying the problem, you run the risk of not understanding your Prospect.
- People love to be sold, they hate to be pressured.
- Many marketers are trying to force their prospects into their own timeline for purchasing.
- Marketing is the gravity that pulls the person through the sale.
- Having a process that eliminates rejection and continues the dialogue of marketing can work in nearly every industry.
- Marketing and selling are the ingredients that make the recipe work. There are very few businesses that fail because they are selling too much.
- Many people suck at the part of the presentation that goes from seeding to selling.
- The message is the hub, the channels are the spokes, and the marketing is the wheel.
- The table of contents for a book you are writing can become your editorial calendar for the next three years.
- We get tired of our stuff before our tribe does. Keep teaching the same content, just from a different angle.
- If you sell too soon people get annoyed, seed your content and reap the benefits later. You have to earn the right to sell.
- Educating people on making a buying decision is critical, but educating people on how to do that is even more critical.
- Giving is only one half of the circle of success, receiving is the other half and many entrepreneurs are crappy receivers. A lot of the resentment of giving too much is not being open to receiving. Part of receiving is asking and accepting and you can build a better business by being a better receiver.