Expert Tips on How To Present Confidently To Any Size Audience
Interview with Victoria Labalme
About Victoria Labalme:
Strategic Performance Coach and Performing Artist Victoria Labalme helps elite entrepreneurs, best-selling authors, top teams and C-suite executives communicate with confidence, authenticity and impact… and with the unexpected twist that makes it their own and distinguishes their brand. Victoria is also a Genius Network Member.
- What the best communicators on the planet know about delivering a powerful, transformative message
- How to present authentically and effectively to any size audience (even if you’re scared of public speaking)
- Think you need to be “confident” in front of an audience or on camera? This is a big misconception and a HUGE mistake people make when it comes to communicating. Here’s what to do instead: _ _ N _ E _ _ !
- Victoria shares how to become an influential communicator, distinguish your brand and master the #1 critical skill that wins more business
- What the Throughline is, how to discover your Throughline, and why alignment with it can become a driving force in your life
- The biggest communication mistakes entrepreneurs make and what it costs them (PLUS: The 2 most important moments of any communication)
- Victoria explains the Rock The Room system you can easily put in place that highlights your unique personality and gives you the tools to transform your communications
- 2 questions that help cultivate more creativity, connection and teamwork
- The simple 3 x 5 “V-Card” process Victoria gives her clients that cuts their prep time in half and makes it easy to prepare for talks, meetings, pitches, events and more (This is a secret used by some of the most successful presenters alive)
- How to tell the most effective, impactful, meaningful story you can using Victoria’s “C P R Formula” that bonds people to you and gets you more customers
- Ask THIS one question to tap into your passion, find out what is most meaningful to you and discover your purpose