22,000,000 in 8 Days: Secrets From The Biggest Internet Product Launch Of All Time with Jason Fladlien at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
There are 5 key elements of a compelling offer your customers can’t resist. Here is what they are, in a story of 22 million dollars generated in 8 days.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Jason Fladlien in this episode:
- $22,000,000 In 8 Days: Secrets from the biggest internet product launch of all time
- The affiliate strategy Jason used to refer $9.7 million in business
- Jason Reveals The Launch Success Formula: O____ + L____ + E____
- The 5 key elements of a compelling offer your customers can’t resist
- 3 ways to attract more qualified leads and customers to your business
- How to put together a simple, effective launch event schedule
- The single greatest persuasion element you can ever have during a launch
- Launch success essentially breaks down to Offer + Leads + “Event” + X-Factor.
- It’s very hard to do a successful launch with a low price. It’s all about solving your customer’s biggest problem better than anyone else.
- If they don’t believe you, they won’t buy from you. You need compelling proof.
- Simplicity is important, if your customer can’t immediately understand what you’re selling it doesn’t matter what it is.
- Your offer should be based on the events going on in the marketplace that are in the minds of your customer.
- You have to be able to say “my customer will never get a better solution anywhere else.” If you don’t have that, don’t launch your product.
- You can pick the category to be number one in, before you decide to launch pick a category to be first in and own it.
- Paid advertising is less common with product launches due to the compressed time frame, the majority of the leads come from affiliated sales people.
- Pick a time to launch where you can have the most amount of people get behind you.
- Before they even know you have something to sell them, you should already be selling them.
- Scarcity is the single greatest persuasion element you can have during a launch.
- Normal affiliates promote the launch with the prelaunch and sales videos, the problem is everyone is using the same message.
- Build an affiliate specific sales page.
- Google hangouts have a place in the launch for no other reason than they are different from the last place you sent your audience.