Category Archives: Blog
The following is from a recent Genius Network Event from Genius Network Member, Dean Graziosi in his presentation, “It’s Not Just What We Say, It’s What We Do”.
In this presentation Dean shares some of the following insights and strategies:
- 10 secrets of being a great dad (Whether you have kids or you’re thinking of having kids one day, these 10 secrets can transform your life and the relationship you have with your kids…)
- How to make sure you don’t raise spoiled or entitled kids and instead you raise kids who value hard work and want to make an impact in the world
- Dean shares how to tell an engaging story with a fun and empowering message wrapped in
- The key to being more connected with your child so they bond with you, trust you, and feel safe with you
- Dean reveals his “secret sauce” to being a great marketer
This bonus episode is a presentation by Dr. Peter Diamandis from a recent Genius Network Event.
It’s time to play the game with purpose so you can get everything you ever imagined in life and in business! Think things are getting worse? We live in a world of increasingly expanding abundance.
Genius Network Member, Peter H. Diamandis is a Greek-American engineer, physician, and entrepreneur best known for being the founder and chairman of the X PRIZE Foundation and the co-founder and chairman of Singularity University.
Here are some of the points discussed in Dr. Peter Diamandis’ Presentation on having a BOLD and Abundance Mindset:
- Evidence Of Abundance: Why we are working less, increasing our standard of living, reducing poverty, accessing more and more technological capability for far cheaper than ever before, living longer than ever, are safer than ever, and living in the most peaceful time in history.
- The Secret Of How Billionaires Think: Peter Diamandis sat down with four billionaires – Larry Page, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Richard Branson – and after asking them questions, he discovered 6 “Thinking At Scale Strategies” they use to think big and act boldly.
- How to go from “I have an idea” to a $1 billion company in just 2 years time (It’s possible today. Here’s the reason why AND what you can do right now to ride the billion dollar wave…)
- Insights into the 8 innovation principles Google uses for having people from around the world help solve their problems, iterate fast, and impact millions of lives
- Peter shares his 6 D’s framework that simplifies technology and gives you and your business the power to predict where technology is going
- 4 critical insights for being more innovative, staying ahead of competitors, and having a 10x mindset
- 3 key questions to ask yourself if you want to grow globally, go exponential, and take advantage of the latest cutting edge technologies
In this episode, Joe Polish interviews Joel Weldon, professional speaker and speaker trainer. Joel actually helped create the speaking industry!
He was one of the first Nightingale Conant distributors in 1971. Not only is he an amazing sales person, he’s also a charter member of the National Speakers Association and the Speakers Hall Of Fame, and he’s a renowned Speech Coach and an Idea Consultant.
Joe recorded a video interview with Joel, and you can watch it below:
And as you watch it, you’re going to learn some things could very well change your life…such as:
- How Earl Nightingale’s program “The Strangest Secret” inspired Joel, and how YOU can use “The Strangest Secret” to have more success
- How Joel raised himself from failure to success in selling (and the secret you can use today to make more sales in your business)
- Joel explains WHO to sell to if you want to make sales more easily, make the more money, and get more customers buying from you more often
- The story of where Joel’s famous “Success Comes In CANS, not in cannots” cans came from (You HAVE to check out these success cans! I have no affiliate deal with Joel – I just think they’re great: http://www.
Comment: What is one insight you got from this interview?
In episode 163, Joe and Dean discuss:
- Joe shares the story of how he recently met one of Warren Buffett’s friends (This is a guy who Warren often visited and mentored!)
- Why you want to be careful before you judge a person or a business (and a technique you can use to make sure the people you deal with are trustworthy)
- Dean explains a shocking story about con artists that swindle intelligent people (and the important business lesson you can learn from it)
- Joe gives a new definition for “marketing” and “selling” that could make you more effective at both (and Dean gives a simple and profound definition for what “innovation” really is)