Archive for May, 2012
Tuesday, May 29th, 2012
From: Toronto, Canada
Just got word from Launch Control that our book has successfully made it’s journey into space and returned safely!
Here’s a couple of photos from Launch Control.
First…here’s a picture of our Action Figures being secured and prepared for flight:
And, here’s the path from the launch site where we took off for space…to the landing zone almost 100 miles away:
Launch control tells me we landed just 50 feet from the highway! Yikes!
We should have video and pictures by tomorrow night…so stay tuned
We’re going to print with the Space Edition I Love Marketing Yearbook on Tuesday…so reserve your copy today!
Things are heating up in the I Love Marketing Yearbook Space Race!
Hot off the press…these are our Ready-For-Space Action Figures!
On Sunday morning these bad boys will be shooting into orbit, and you can be a part of the mission!
- Dean and Joe start off with some galactic news
- Taking live questions from the Phoenix Platinum 2.0 event
- The law of self appointment
- Getting what you want by helping other people get what they want
- Getting stuff done by elimination to deal with only 8-9-10 opportunities
- Having a long term sustainable income base that is going to provide for your lifestyle needs
- Dean & Joe share an intimate moment
- They talk about their remarkable experience on Saturday night
(it’s not what you think)
- Spending money in all the wrong places
- Having a vision for what the experience could be
- Looking for ways to surprise and delight
- Plus some ‘dream come true’ homework for you
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Joe talks about entering the conversation that’s happening in people’s mind
- Dean exposes Ken Fisher’s pitch
- Great examples of profit activator #2
- How to figure out what’s going on in people’s head
- Joe talks about the importance of making it about your consumer
- Dean talks about his process