Zig Ziglar’s Sales Secrets Featuring Joe Polish, Dean Jackson, Kevin Harrington, Mark Timm, and Jason Fladlien
Zig Ziglar’s closing techniques and mindset shifts are still in use today!
This week we are revisiting the episode where Joe Polish, Dean Jackson, Kevin Harrington, Mark Timm, and Jason Fladlien examined the IMPACT Zig has had on their lives and their professional careers. Here are some really great insights that they shared.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
A glance at what you’ll learn from Joe, Dean, Kevin, Mark, and Jason in this episode:
- Why master motivator and salesman Zig Ziglar is one of the most important people any Entrepreneur, business owner, millennial, inventor, salesperson and more can learn from
- Secrets for closing more sales, positioning yourself and making A LOT more money
- Zig Ziglar impacted 250 million people while he was alive. Here’s why Zig is going to impact 2.5 BILLION in the future…
- How Zig transformed Joe Polish, Kevin Harrington, Jason Fladlien, Dean Jackson and Mark Timm’s life
- Read This Revolutionary Book: The ONE “master source” book almost all sales books and presentations today lead back to…
- The one big difference between struggling salespeople and six-figure salespeople
- Want to have your passion, purpose and products impact millions of people? Here’s what you need to do…
- The biggest secret to getting almost anything you want in life…
- Zig Ziglar’s closing techniques are timeless and are used in everyday life
- There is not a lack of information today, the difficulty is finding information we trust.
- Trust is at the top end of the premium of what people value.
- There is almost nothing said on stage that doesn’t originate from Zig’s Secrets of Closing the Sale.
- Since it’s selling and not marketing, people are quick to dismiss it but if you can understand down to the essence of one person, you can get everyone.
- The core essence of Jason’s ability to sell on webinars basically came from what he learned from Zig Ziglar, even though the technology didn’t exist during Zig’s time.
- Some of the greatest sales knowledge has already been created, you just have to go far back enough to find it.
- There is nothing digital about psychology, technology improves the distribution but the principle of selling is still one to one and personal.
- It’s one thing to learn sales, to truly live Zig’s legacy you have to share your knowledge and help others too.