Zig Secrets: Sales Secrets From One of The Greatest Salesmen Who Ever Lived (Zig Ziglar)
Master motivator and salesman, Zig Ziglar, is one of the most important people any entrepreneur, business owner, millennial, inventor, salesperson and more can learn from. In this special episode of I Love Marketing, Joe Polish, Dean Jackson, Mark Timm, Kevin Harrington, and Jason Fladlien all examine the impact Zig has had on their lives and professional careers.
Stay tuned to the end of this episode to learn more about your free access to the Ziglar Vault at ZigSecrets.com/ILoveMarketing
Here’s a glance at what’s covered in this episode:
- Why master motivator and salesman Zig Ziglar is one of the most important people any entrepreneur, business owner, millennial, inventor, salesperson and more can learn from
- Secrets for closing more sales, positioning yourself and making A LOT more money
- Zig Ziglar impacted 250 million people while he was alive. Here’s why Zig is going to impact 2.5 BILLION in the future…
- How Zig transformed Joe Polish, Kevin Harrington, Jason Fladlien, Dean Jackson and Mark Timm’s life (PLUS: One of Zig’s most powerful 19-word quotes)
- Read This Revolutionary Book: The ONE “master source” book almost all sales books and presentations today lead back to…
- A technique for overcoming any price obstacle and getting people to take action
- The ultimate skill that leads you to more wealth, more success and financial freedom
- L.E.A.D.S and S.A.L.E.S.: Dean reveals a new, more positive way to think about lead generation and sales
- The one big difference between struggling salespeople and six-figure salespeople
- “Going Out For Business”: Dean shares a very funny sales story that will make you smile
- Want to have your passion, purpose and products impact millions of people? Here’s what you need to do…
- Many people are afraid to hear ‘no’ when selling. Here’s why Zig LOVED hearing ‘no’ (and why hearing ‘no’ made him so successful)
- The biggest secret to getting almost anything you want in life…
- ACCESS THE ZIG ZIGLAR VAULT: How to get VIP access to thousands of dollars of value and 10x your success courtesy of Mark Timm and Kevin Harrington by visiting http://www.ZigSecrets.com/ILoveMarketing
- Kevin Harrington was introduced to Zig Ziglar in 1985 and it changed his life.
- Zig’s way of selling was problem solving, and his methods have impacted over 250 million people.
- Zig’s material has been analog and essentially inaccessible in today’s current technology, at least until now.
- There is not a lack of information today, the difficulty is finding information we trust.
- Trust is at the top end of the premium of what people value.
- There is almost nothing said on stage that doesn’t originate from Zig’s Secrets of Closing the Sale.
- Since it’s selling and not marketing, people are quick to dismiss it but if you can understand down to the essence of one person, you can get everyone.
- The core essence of Jason’s ability to sell on webinars basically came from what he learned from Zig Ziglar, even though the technology didn’t exist during Zig’s time.
- Some of the greatest sales knowledge has already been created, you just have to go far back enough to find it.
- There is nothing digital about psychology, technology improves the distribution but the principle of selling is still one to one and personal.
- It’s one thing to learn sales, to truly live Zig’s legacy you have to share your knowledge and help others too.
- You have to show more value to overcome any price obstacles. This is the origin of “but wait, there’s more!”
- Zig used to love it when someone would tell him no, saying no meant the person is able to make a decision.
- People confuse activity with accomplishment.
- If you want to be useful or helpful to people but you are not able to close them, you aren’t really helping them at all.
- If you want a customer for life, you have to change their life in a material way. Not just sell them something.
- If you have a passion or product that the world needs, you have to sell it. Every positive movement on the planet has happened because someone was able to sell it to the rest of us. Everything that matters involves selling.
- Businesses fail because people don’t have confidence in their ability to sell.
- Leads – Let’s engage and do something
- Sales – Showing all leads easy solutions
- New information can lead to a new decision. What information can you give someone to change their perspective.