What’s In It For Them: How Genius Networking Can Get You What You Want with Dean Jackson and Joe Polish
How to become an even more valuable, contributing, productive and helpful human.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll discover from Dean and Joe in this episode:
- How to avoid having your generosity be taken advantage of when networking
- Why Joe wrote his brand new book and how it can help you more successfully connect with yourself and others
- How Joe got involved with VR (virtual reality) and why it’s transforming our relationships
- How to quickly spot deceivers who use the guise of ‘sincere connection’ to try and take from you
- Where people go wrong when it comes to connection that can lead to addictions and exploitation
- The power in becoming a ‘Pain Detective’ in your market and in your personal relationships
- The single most important question you must answer to get what you want in business and life
- Joe and Dean share the backstory behind the origin (and early days) of Genius Network
- How to cultivate relationships that are a lot more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!)
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW