What You Need To Know About SEO: I Love Marketing LIVE Featuring Stephan Spencer, and Dean Jackson
If you’re looking for some helpful advice about Search Engine Optimization, this is the episode for you!
Stephan shares some tips and tricks that are going to be extremely helpful to get more traffic to your company’s website with SEO. He elaborates on ranking at the top of search engines and staying there by using a combination of paid advertising as well as organic search.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Stephan, and Dean in this episode:
- Rank at the TOP of the search engines and STAY THERE (Take these steps to get started…)
- Stephan demystifies and decodes SEO so you can get more traffic to your company’s website
- The RIGHT WAY to think about using both Paid Search AND SEO in order to build a valuable asset
- Does Size Matter?: Stephan shares whether small or BIG businesses have an SEO advantage
- ONE THING Entrepreneurs need to understand before optimizing ANY website
- How to deal with ‘Algorithmic Uncertainty’ and make things more STABLE for yourself
- Want to increase your online marketing success? Here’s what you need to know…
- Where to START with SEO to get results WITHOUT needing to be a technology wizard
- The 3 criteria you can use to evaluate whether a keyword is a “GOOD KEYWORD” or not
- Stephan shares a rarely talked about LOCAL SEO technique that can help you rank higher
- Where to start with SEO? Framing it within the three pillars framework. Content, architecture, and links. Everything goes into one of those three buckets.
- Meta descriptions don’t increase your rankings.
- Focus on the things that are the HIGHEST and BIGGEST opportunities.
- Get your Trust Flow and Citation Flow score FREE by using Majestic.com.
- Find out what your page speed score is, to see if you need to address it.
- Google is going to start demoting sites if your pages don’t pass core web vitals.
- Start with your home page, that is the most important page of your website and review your title tag.