Transforming Poop Into Purpose: A Conversation with Suzy Batiz (The Founder of Poo~Pourri) at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
Meet Suzy Batiz, Joe Polish, Dean Jackson and 400 more of the World’s Greatest Entrepreneurs at this year’s Genius Network Annual Event! Suzy is going to take you on her incredible journey into building her $700 million empire, tell you how she turned poop into purpose, and show you how YOU can live the life you were meant to live. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event, or to apply go to www.GeniusNetwork.com/MeetSuzy.
In this episode, you’ll discover the power of FLOW and how to tap into your creativity to be happier and more successful in business and life. Learn how to deal with failure, trust your intuition, and make great ideas work – all while making the biggest, most positive impact on yourself and everyone around you.
Suzy Batiz is the founder, CEO, and CCO of Poo~Pourri and Supernatural. She’s a self-made entrepreneur and revolutionary explorer of infinite potential.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Suzy and Joe in this episode:
- How Suzy came up with the idea for Poo~Pourri and her incredible journey of building a $500 million empire.
- How Suzy went from bankruptcy, attempted suicide and physical abuse to creating a super successful business and life.
- What “connection” means to Suzy (PLUS: How Suzy deals with failure – AND – her best advice for any entrepreneur going through difficulties or struggle).
- Suzy’s definition of success and what she really thinks about the advice to “do what you love.”
- The one thing Suzy says she would like to change about her life.
- Suzy’s answer to the question: “What does ‘money’ mean to you?”
- The importance of “Resonance,” “Entrepreneurial Intuition,” and “Gut Feelings.”
- A simple practice you can use to tap into your creativity and feel happier.
- The power of FLOW in making great ideas work and becoming more successful.
- 3 strategies for creating a better, more innovative culture in your business.
- What Suzy is most excited about when she thinks about the future.
- How to make the biggest impact you can in your business and life.
- The inspiration for Poo~Pourri and how she took the smell out of sh**.
- She made business the bad guy after her second bankruptcy.
- Hardships are rocket fuel. Learn and propel forward from painful experiences.
- Suzy grew up learning to make things if she wanted them.
- She developed a strong “figure outer” muscle in life, as Marie Forleo says.
- Most successful entrepreneurs came from adversity and turned pain into productivity.
- Everyone in her company treats their product like it’s a being of its own.
- She notices energy changes in business and life and follows that intuitive sense.
- The way we measure success should be reconsidered.
- Suzy wants her team to fail and take risks. Her team’s coach uses crying as a connection tool.
- Success and failure are like yin and yang.
- Money is just energy. And it’s not the only energy out there.
- As Tony Robbins says, “You’re either winning or you’re learning.”
- Work on your internal compass and work on making it rich.
- Suzy’s working on cultivating personal relationships.
- Such success from a “poop spray” shows that it’s for something else – not just money.