The V.C.R Formula: How To Make and REACH Billions AND Provide More Value Than Your Competitors with Dean Jackson and Joe Polish
Do you have commission breath? Learn how to avoid the stench in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast. In this episode, Dean Jackson and Joe Polish discuss the opportunities that are available to anyone who grabs them in “Cloudlandia”. They’ll also dive into why you must first determine your strength – whether it be vision, capability, or reach – so you can collaborate accordingly and get bigger, better and faster results in your business.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dean and Joe in this episode:
- How to avoid having “Commission Breath”, spot social media narcissists, and why we’re all living in “Cloudlandia”.
- The amazing success behind Kylie Jenner’s billion-dollar brand and the 3 elements YOU can use to build an empire.
- A rarely told story of how the Koch brothers made their money and the lesson you can use to create valuable collaborations.
- Why there is more opportunity now than at any time in history and how you can tap into it no matter where you are.
- The importance of developing CAPABILITIES and how to utilize them to get bigger, better, wealth-generating results.
- Commission breath is very common – and usually, the culprit has no idea they’ve got it.
- It’s when someone speaks to you differently when they see a potential sale out of you.
- Joe has learned a lot about narcissists this past year; many big followings are fake.
- Genuine engagement is what you want; likes, followers, or clicks that are bought.
- Joe lost many bought followers but some saw the movie trailer and resonated with it.
- Read Don’t You Know Who I Am? by Ramani S. Durvasula to learn about narcissism.
- The internet, computers, and marketing were very different even just 20 years ago.
- The iPhone was the portal to “Cloudlandia” – it’s our main world now.
- Everything in our society makes it so we never have to leave Cloudlandia.
- Cloudlandia has changed the velocity of what happens in the real world.
- Kylie Jenner built an empire with a team of 7 – but 100s are on the logistical back-end.
- Kylie Jenner is surrounded by the “who’s” that make everything happen.
- You can partner, white-label, and not have to know everything about everything.
- If you have a vision, you can find a team to do it; you can be a player in the free zone.
- Lil Nas X’s story is a great example of collaboration powered by Cloudlandia.
- Everyone is somewhere in between pre-fame Lil Nas X and Kylie Jenner.
- You can have the asset of vision, in which case you look at the “who”.
- In Cloudlandia you have complete access to everyone else in Cloudlandia for free.
- The Koch brother’s story illustrates the advantage of creating competition in the market.
- Approach companies from the receiving dock, not the shipping dock.
- Determine whether you are strong on vision, capabilities, or reach – then partner accordingly.
- If you feel like you don’t have any of the three, you’re wrong – you have a capability.
- Selling is usually people’s problem; the reaper story shows how collaboration can work when you get paid for results.
- The Free Zone Frontier is where there’s zero competition (the receiving dock).