CHOOSE: The Single Most Important Decision Before Starting Your Business with Joe Polish, Dean Jackson and Ryan Levesque
Ryan Levesque is the Inc. 500 CEO of The ASK Method® Company, and the #1 national best-selling author of Ask, which was named by Inc. as the #1 Marketing Book of the Year. His work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, and Entrepreneur. Over 250,000 entrepreneurs subscribe to his email newsletter offering business advice.
Ryan is also a co-founder and investor in bucket.io®, a leading marketing funnel software for entrepreneurs. His latest book Choose, helps readers avoid making the single biggest mistake when starting a business and guides people through answering the critical question: What type of business should you start?
In this interview, Ryan shares how to start and grow a thriving business.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Ryan, Joe and Dean in this episode:
- CHOOSE: The Single Most Important Decision Before Starting Your Business
- The single biggest mistake people make before starting their business (and what to do instead).
- 7 key factors that separate the most successful markets from “red light markets” that fail.
- Finding P.W.M’s and why it’s one of the easiest ways to increase your income.
- The “5 Market Must-Haves” you want to make sure your market has before you pursue it.
- A surprising, under-the-radar niche that covers Ryan’s monthly living expenses.
- The “Urgent $10,000 Problem” that could make your business 10x more valuable.
- Why Ryan wrote his new book Choose (and how to get a copy of it).
- Choosing a bad market is the single biggest mistake entrepreneurs make.
- Your first question in business shouldn’t be what – it should be who.
- The book Choose helps people identify who their “who” is.
- A three year study helped Ryan determine the factors that contribute to success and failure.
- The first “market must-have”: An evergreen market.
- The second “market must-have”: An enthusiast market.
- The third “market must-have”: A problem that becomes urgent.
- The fourth “market must-have”: An inch-wide mile-deep market.
- The fifth “market must-have”: Players with Money (PWM) .
- Find a hobby, topic, niche with a high barrier to entry.
- If your business isn’t working, you’re missing one of the five “must-haves”.
- Find your market size sweet spot in Ryan’s book.
- Experience what you want to deliver.
- You must choose before you ask.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW