The Single Greatest Marketing Secret with Parris Lampropoulos at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
There are only three ways to increase your sales: you can increase the number of customers you have, you can increase how much they buy from you, or you can increase how often they buy from you.
Parris Lampropoulos is universally known as one of the best copywriters today. He’s also a face on Brian Kurtz “Mount Rushmore of Copywriters” for the revenue generated at Boardroom.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Parris Lampropoulos in this episode:
- The Single Greatest Marketing Secret (And The #1 Tool You Can Use When Building Your Business)
- A simple marketing strategy you can use to double your sales in less than a year
- Three ways to increase your revenue AND the number of customers who buy from you
- 5 techniques for growing your business and converting more prospects to buyers
- 2 secrets to wow your customers and get them positively addicted to your company
- The biggest mistake marketers make when selling their products and services (and what to do instead)
- C_____ R______: One of the most important things you can do to make more money
- There are basically only three ways to increase your sales: you can increase the number of customers you have, you can increase how much they buy from you, or you can increase how often they buy from you.
- Little hinges swing big doors; by increasing each of those factors by 25% you can nearly double your sales.
- You can create the incremental increase through a variety of means, including raising your prices, adding another channel, and optimizing.
- An upsell is when you go to McDonald’s and you order a cheeseburger and they ask you, “Would you like fries with that?”.
- Mailing your customers and contacting them more frequently is going to give you the incremental lift you need, but be careful when doing so.
- Hire the best copywriter you can afford. Take your biggest problems and stresses and put them on to someone else.
- There is nothing more important than customer retention, nothing.
- You can get new people coming through your door everyday but if you can’t keep the people you have, it’s like bailing out a leaky boat.
- If you bludgeon your list with pitch after pitch, you will begin to alienate them. Sometimes you have to provide information and ask for nothing in return.
- 80% free content, 20% sales pitch.
- You want to make your sales emails and editorial content look and sound the same. Try to keep the energy similar as well.
- Useful is boring. Your goal shouldn’t be to just be useful, your goal should be to WOW the hell out of them.
- There are two components to WOWing someone: tell them something new and tell them something surprising. When you have novelty and surprise, you will get them addicted to your copy.