The Power of Your Book: Turn What You Already Know Into a Book and Leverage It to $250,000 or More
Do you want to raise your fees, boost your credibility and authority and increase the value of your time? Are you struggling to make sense of how to write a book because you’re busy as heck? Listen to this episode!
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Alinka in this episode:
- The top 10 OBJECTIONS Entrepreneurs have to writing their book AND how to EASILY overcome all of them
- How Alinka’s book helped her work with (and become friends with) the co-founder of DHL International
- One of the easiest, simplest, fastest, low cost (and super EFFECTIVE) ways to put together your book
- The secret to magnifying your authority, enhancing your credibility, and increasing your Client base
- Alinka reveals the best and quickest way to write YOUR book (ESPECIALLY if you don’t have the time)
- Goal: Block off a 60 minute slot on your calendar next week, to outline your book.
- Are you too busy to create a tool that could bring you an extra quarter million dollars?
- Delegate anything that’s not in your genius zone to somebody else on your Team.
- As an Entrepreneur you have a system that works that got you here and this system is the content of your book.
- The great news is that you don’t need anybody’s permission to publish your book.
- Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen got 144 rejection letters before finding a Publisher for Chicken Soup for the Soul, which then became a New York Times and USA Today Bestseller.
- Not only were they not encouraged, they were actively discouraged 144 times. This book has sold more than 8 million copies worldwide.
- You can publish your book on Amazon on your own via KDP.
- We do it another way, which is we get our Authors’ books into bookstores and also on to the USA Today Bestseller list.
- You know what the best book is? Yours.