The Power of Simplicity: 3 Simple Ideas for Simplifying Your Business and Life with Joel Weldon at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
Joel Weldon knows the secret to keeping it simple in life and business.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joel in this episode:
- The Power of Simplicity: 3 simple ideas for simplifying your business and life
- A lesson from Steve Jobs that can help you achieve more, more easily
- Joel reveals 6 words that could double your income…
- A 3-letter secret to making more money and having more fun (PLUS: A $77 billion idea!)
- The strangest secret to getting what you want and living a happy life
- One simple question to ask yourself if you want more joy, success and love
- Simplicity is the solution to a happy and fulfilled life.
- Create a business that is E.L.F (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun).
- Uber’s business model is a perfect example of E.L.F.
- “The Strangest Secret” changed Joel’s life 50 years ago by introducing the concept that we are what we think about.
- Joel used to be the worst salesman, but after changing his mindset he doubled his 4-month sales in four hours.
- Earl Nightingale learned how to be successful by studying those with the success he desired.
- How Earl created “The Strangest Secret”, a $274,000 idea, and thus began the learning-by-listening industry in 1956.
- You become what you think about. Think happy and successful thoughts to be happy and successful.
- Ask yourself regularly what you are thinking. Train yourself to entertain only positive, powerful, and purposeful thoughts.
- 03:51 – 04:29 – On being the worst salesman
- 08:10 – 08:19 – We become what we think about
- 09:19 – 09:40 – An exercise for listeners