The Only ROI You Need To Measure with Connor Blakley at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
What’s more important? Return on interaction or return on investment?
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Connor Blakley in this episode:
- The Only ROI You Need To Measure: This will change the way you look at your company’s investments
- Why most businesses have the WRONG focus (and the #1 thing you should be focusing on to grow your company)
- The right way to attract Gen Y’s and Gen Z’s without triggering their B.S. meter
- One of the most important things you can do to gain the trust and loyalty of Gen Y’s and Gen Z’s
- Connor reveals strategies for getting millions of impressions, massive PR and a slew of new customers
- At the age of 7, Connor stole rocks from people’s gardens and tried to sell them back to the owners. At age 10, he began his own lemonade franchise. At age 12, he bought and sold collectible cards. At age 13, he started a homework selling network that expanded citywide that almost got him expelled.
- Return on interaction is more important than return on investment.
- If you just look at regular ROI, most activities look negative on time, money, and sometimes credibility but you have to factor in the return on interaction as well.
- Be authentic and genuine, care about someone else and they will return the favor.
- There are a number of metrics you can measure when it comes to business…
- When you think of the typical marketer you think of money, sales, and storytelling but if you want a return on interaction, you can’t think like a typical marketer. You’ve got to think like you.
- If you focus on return on interaction, that trumps money every single time.
- Fake it until you make it is BS.
- You can’t get any sort of ROI without listening, and reverse engineering what you are hearing from your customers and giving them what they want.
- Money drives the economy and creates the lives that we want to live, focusing on return on interactions allows you to do more of what benefits your customers and grow your business.