The One Where Joe and Dean Answer Your Marketing Questions
Got questions? Get answers to your most burning marketing questions in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing podcast.
In this episode, Dean Jackson and Joe Polish discuss how to attract high-quality Clients, increase conversions, and get repeat Business.
You’ll get the Business-Owner’s “Fundamentals List”, learn a wildly effective way to get more leads, and breakthrough price barriers so you can up-level the way you serve your market and lead your Team to success – without adding complexity.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dean and Joe in this episode:
- How to attract more right-fit clients, increase your conversions, and get even more repeat Business.
- The Fundamentals List: 6 things every Business Owner needs to do FIRST before they do ANYTHING else.
- How to get people aware of, interested in, and buying from your Business when you’re starting from scratch.
- A simple and easy way to generate A LOT more leads by putting THIS information on a $7 website…
- The Psychology of High Price: How to sell high priced products and services in a way that Customers love.
- A way to gain the superpower of “x-ray vision” to see who your ideal Clients are within a group of prospects.
- How to effectively reach hard-to-reach CEOs and COOs of large corporations and do B2B direct marketing.
- What Trumpeter Swans, Horses, and Unicorns can teach you about finding extraordinary Team Members.
- Joe and Dean are the most insightful marketers on the planet; fresh thinking provides awareness.
- The list is more important than the offer.
- If you have supply and demand on your side, you don’t have to be a fancy marketer.
- Write a sales letter and use gun-to-your-head marketing (positive pressure) to write what you’d say if life depended on it.
- Identify your target audience, think about the result you produce, and know that the best marketing won’t be something you come up with yourself.
- Social proof is key, test, and clarify possibility versus probability.
- People want sales, not help with sales; it’s about lead generation and where you’re fishing.
- Look at JoesFreeBook.com for an example of how you can provide something for free on the front-end.
- If you aren’t attracting what you want, change your bait (your marketing).
- You need a compelling offer, not a convincing one.
- Your prospects need to know that you exist, but you need to know who they are.
- Do something compelling to enter the conversation.
- Every consumer has a system for buying: Price.
- Dean’s watch example to differentiate by price and find buyers.
- Sometimes the best way to sell isn’t with cleverness.
- Just “ask the universe” AKA share exactly what you want.
- We are all selling and it’s all about persuasion.
- Get people intellectually and emotionally engaged to a result that’s good for them.
- Remove the fear and people will buy; pull out the confidence in someone to help them listen to you.
- Turn an idea into an ad, then use that to get people to grasp your offer.
- Send people a gift to establish reciprocity; but do it in a cool and authentic way.
- People like gifts and admire innovation.
- Everyone is authorized to bring money into a business; gatekeepers need to know the difference and protect from “cats”.
- Start with the outcome in mind.