The Latte Factor: Why You Don’t Have To Be Rich To Live Rich with David Bach, Joe Polish and Dean Jackson
David Bach is a 9-Time New York Times bestselling author and considered one of the leading financial experts in America. David is a co-founder one of the fastest growing RIA’s in America – AE Wealth Management – with over $6 billion in assets on its platform, and he has sold seven million books translated into 19 languages.
David’s new book is totally different than anything he’s written before. In fact, here’s what Joe Polish said about David’s new book: “In less than an hour, The Latte Factor can help you take control of your money and your life. Whether you’re just starting out in business, or you’re an employee, or mid-career, or in debt, or you just want to live the life you always dreamed of, The Latte Factor can help you gain financial success, freedom and security.”
In this episode, you’ll discover how to hop on the escalator to wealth. The surprising reality is that you don’t have to be rich to live rich and becoming a millionaire is totally do-able. Learn an easy, lucrative, and fun way to invest with David Bach.
For more about David’s book, visit: https://www.thelattefactor.com/insiderteam/
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from David, Dean and Joe in this episode:
- The Latte Factor: Why You Don’t Have To Be Rich To Live Rich
- Why David wrote The Latte Factor (and why you’re richer than you think)
- The $7 a day investing secret that can realistically make you a millionaire
- The #1 thing you can buy for any young person that sets them up financially for life
- David’s secrets to becoming a bestseller and one of the best marketers in the financial space
- What any millennial can do to get (and stay) rich, be a force for good and live the life they want and deserve
- Go through “The Latte Factor” funnel – they have a marketing plan that is over 22 points.
- You must activate your tribe if you want to create a movement.
- David wants to impact millions of people through his books and that’s his clear purpose.
- His younger self couldn’t have known how hard it all would be.
- Partnerships are critical to success.
- The book is for baby boomers and millennials – they’re using a barbell marketing approach.
- David uses media, online platforms, events, promoters, partners, etc. to spread the movement and the cause.
- Most marketers are broke – but still dispense advice.
- “The Latte Factor” is a simple book with a great story that teaches an E.L.F. way to manage your money.
- The chart that inspired David to save and invest automatically.
- Sabbaticals are important so you don’t miss out on life.
- 47% of Americans can’t get their hands on $400 for an emergency.
- 04:10 – 05:15 – On his inspiration to write “The Latte Factor”.
- 09:19 – 09:44 – On why he writes books.
- 53:45 – 54:15 – On paying yourself first.