The Importance of Ideas and Seeking to Improve The Ideas You Have as an Entrepreneur
Dean and Joe discuss the importance of developing and nurturing good ideas as part of your overall goal to produce amazing results. If you’re looking to improve your results both personally and professionally, be sure to listen carefully so that you don’t limit your focus on faulty execution in place of a better idea whose time has come.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
What you’ll discover from Joe and Dean in this episode:
- Ideas vs. Execution
- Flawless execution of a BETTER idea
- Dramatically improve what you’re already doing
- Debunking the theory that execution is more valuable than ideas.
- Revere the importance of having ideas and seeking out ideas… looking to improve the ideas that you do have as a constant quest as an Entrepreneur.
- Improvements in execution are really going to be responsible for incremental gains.
- Never put yourself in a position where you think you’re ‘too cool for school or there is no better idea.’
- Where people get screwed up a bit is they’ll take the whole concept of good enough and they’ll keep it there forever.
- The control is the enemy.
- We’re not saying execution is not important. We’re saying that if you want to dramatically improve what you’re doing… give yourself a better idea.
- If you can keep topping your behavior with better ideas, the results you produce will be infinitely better.
- Having one idea: when it goes wrong everything falls down.
- When you’ve got multiple streams, that’s a more solid foundation.