The 9-Word Email: The Easy, Compelling and Quick Way To Make More Money with Joe Polish, Dean Jackson, Jennifer Hudye and Alex Moscow
Jennifer Hudye was looking to fill her upcoming workshop in May. Dean Jackson suggested sending out one simple email and it resulted in 23 responses and 6 sales in less than 24 hours. This episode of I Love Marketing is the conversation about this remarkable success story. Jennifer Hudye is the founder of Conscious Copy & Co.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Jennifer, Alex, Joe and Dean in this episode:
- What Jennifer Hudye did to kickstart filling up her “Master Your Message” workshop: https://consciouscopy.co/workshops/
- Press “send” and collect a quick cash windfall from all your prospects from the last 90 days. Here’s how…
- Dean gives you the exact 9-word email template you can use in your business
- The Email Barista: A smart way to effectively automate responding to emails
- What to write in a subject line so your emails almost ALWAYS get opened
- Dean shares the 2 most powerful ways to use a 9-word email
- One email Jennifer sent to her list that made $12,000 IN A DAY
- Send 9 Words and Win A $10,000 Seat at The Genius Network Annual Event: Joe and Dean tell you how to enter The I Love Marketing 9-Word Email Contest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Even for experienced marketers, promoting your own thing can be difficult. Sometimes the process is so simple it’s hard to see.
- A lot of people want to run away from tense moments and situations, but that is where the magic happens. I order to have a breakthrough you have to break something.
- You can develop the ability to weave words together and generate wealth and value.
- Many people look at their email list as a way to cash out instead of building value. If you start by having a conversation and from the position of creating value, you will get much further.
- Some people live within their means, and other people figure out what they want and then figure out a way to get their means to fit that.
- A compelling offer is ten times more powerful than a convincing argument. The trick is to do all the convincing ahead of time so they are already inclined to take your offer.
- You have to get other people what they want first, and then you can get what you want.
- It’s better to communicate with people as if you were talking to them at a Starbucks, one on one.
- If you take away the adjectives from your message, does it stand alone?
- Keeping your message simple and to the point can be more effective at attracting the people you most want to attract than a flowery marketing message but you have to build equity with your audience before you can do that.
- Proving yourself to be the trusted expert in your space is the most effective way to build trust and confidence.
- You should strive to build your email message so that it is congruent with who you are.
- The emails that come from one person are much more notable and stand out from the crowd. Once you see the response from your list once you start sending personal emails, you will never go back.
- Part of building rapport is having an ongoing conversation with your list.
- Answering emails personally may not be scalable, but you can employ an email barista to handle your email responses. Not all automation needs to be robotic if you expand your definition.
- There is authenticity in delivering value, the key is not in the words, the key is in getting the words out.
- The easiest way to revive your list is a nine word email that start with “Are you still interesting in…” and then whatever the person originally opted in for. The second best time to use the nine word email is the day after the person has opted in to your list.
- Every five star client starts with engagement.
- Get clear on your values and make decisions based on them, surround yourself with people that will call you out when you aren’t living up to them.
- The habits and mindset of your peer group will influence you more than you think.
- If you want security, entrepreneurship is not for you.
- Positive thinking will only get you so far, you need to have the tactics and strategies and apply them.