Target Market Masterclass – The SECOND Ever ILM Zoom Meetup with Joe Polish and Dean Jackson
Ready to re-ignite your business? Sit in on a Target Market Masterclass with Joe and Dean in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to speak directly to your ideal clients so they’re able to connect with your offer, see its massive value, and get the exact result they need.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe and Dean in this episode:
- How to read your ideal prospects’ minds, attract them to you, and give them EXACTLY what they want.
- A method for charging a higher price that feels natural and causes clients to love you MORE.
- The Bigger Pie Syndrome: Why narrowing your focus to ONE target market is so effective.
- A billion-dollar strategy for forging profitable, collaborative, competition-proof partnerships.
- How to “Can And Clone” yourself and better position your products and services.
- One of the Top 100 Drummers of All-Time makes a guest appearance on I Love Marketing!
- The V.C.R. formula wealthy people use to build their fortunes and reach millions of people.
- A 9-word email you can use during the COVID-19 pandemic to re-ignite your business.
- One of the easiest, most effective ways to turn invisible prospects into VISIBLE prospects.
- Two ways you can use marketing automation to deliver more value to your customers.
- A simple tool that works to generate consistent leads (and more sales) to your business.
- People are hungry to learn about lead generation and profit activator #1.
- The clarifying question: What would you do if you only got paid for results?
- Link your outcome with your ideal prospect’s outcome.
- Don’t position yourself to be selected, proactively select your target audience.
- We often get sidetracked when we do external blame-shifting with prospects and clients.
- If you select your clients based on the results you can provide, you get better at delivery.
- The Bigger Pie Syndrome makes you feel like you increase your odds of success.
- You need to select a target market that’s reachable, identifiable and can make the purchase.
- The Koch Brothers are an example of successfully delivering results, partnering strategically, and participating in the outcome.
- The VCR Formula: Vision, Capabilities, and Reach.
- Ghost restaurants are a new example of a great VCR formula execution.
- Dean and Kenny discuss his postcard strategy years ago and the response he got six years later.
- Dean explains Luba’s marketing strategy for her eyebrow and eyelash studio and how they’re leveraging the 9-word email and Facebook ads.
- The psychology behind having a gift card versus responding to a Facebook ad, and how to turn invisible prospects into visible ones.
- Joe’s “Consumer Awareness Guide to Carpet Cleaning” and how he marketed it pre-internet.
- Connecting people is an art; you must do it carefully, strategically, and with consideration.
- Dean explains lead generation and profit activators.
- A book is a great marketing tool for invisible prospects.
- Dean’s Magic Formula for getting the right leads for your product.
- There’s either “now” or “not now” and your brand is what will convert later purchases.
- Automation comes in many forms and can be used to “can and clone” yourself as a salesperson.
- Joe warns against being “tone-deaf” during this unique time; context is important.
- You are your number one asset – remember to take care of yourself.
- Don’t wallow in what “should be” and instead act in the reality of what is.