Simple Marketing Strategies For Getting More Business: The I Love Marketing Live Virtual Q&A! With Joe Polish and Dean Jackson
Sometimes the most simple marketing strategies are the ones that make the biggest impact. Dean Jackson and Joe Polish answer questions and give golden nuggets of advice so you can make money, have fun, and work smarter now.
In this episode, Joe and Dean discuss how to pull ahead of the crowd, attract your perfect Clients, and speak directly to your Prospect in a way that compels them to act.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dean, and Joe in this episode:
- How to STOP fighting for attention in crowded markets and START getting more Business.
- The mindset you need to turn unconverted leads into increased revenue.
- How to create even more compelling offers and attract your ideal 5-STAR Customers.
- What to do to stand out and position yourself when you’re in a competitive market.
- How to take any hard-to-describe service and make it clearly valuable in people’s eyes.
- A simple question you can ask your Clients to have your best marketing created FOR YOU.
- Advice for non-profits who want to raise more money and make a big impact in the world.
- Three units of your Business for finding Customers, getting results, and increasing referrals.
- One of the most effective ways to focus in the face of overwhelming amounts of information.
- There’s zero competition at the receiving dock.
- Dean gives guidance on how to market effectively in the real estate industry.
- Dean shares what he’s done successfully with other Clients.
- Marketing is applied psychology; it’s what you say and who you say it to.
- Find ways to breakthrough in your market by thinking of your Prospect’s mind.
- Finding 5-star Customers: Dean asks questions to best support a listener question.
- Deploy your capabilities instead of parading and convincing Clients.
- The “Free Zone” holds big opportunities moving forward.
- Joe suggests you register a free book website and send people there.
- Dean advises on language that is compelling vs. convincing.
- Dean shares when a scorecard would be beneficial to help Clients see progress.
- Joe explains how The I Love Marketing podcast started.
- Crowdsourcing data from your Clients is some of the best market research you can do.
- Joe talks about the benefits of a sabbatical.
- Dean summarizes Breakthrough DNA.
- Some breathing techniques are shared to help you focus and reduce stress.