Secrets To Being A Valuable Entrepreneur: A Conversation With Dan Sullivan, Dean Jackson and Joe Polish
Dan Sullivan, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish know how to get stuff done. Peel back the curtain to learn how they’ve created lives filled with value, fulfillment, and high-level results in today’s episode of I Love Marketing.
In this episode, Dan, Dean, and Joe will share the secrets to entrepreneurial success. They’ll break down how to get lasting results, make connections that matter, and create an integrated life that fills you up on all fronts. You’ll learn where entrepreneurs go wrong, how they can make it right, and what you can do to make sure you’re surrounded with authentic and like-minded people.
If you’d like to join world-renowned entrepreneurs at next year’s Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dan, Dean and Joe Polish in this episode:
- G______ and C________: A 2-part system for producing outcomes that are 10x bigger than normal.
- Dean Jackson’s “Results Method” that gets your clients faster, easier, more profitable results.
- The secret to more balance, alignment, and ease between your personal and professional life.
- Watch Out For Sock Puppets: How to instantly spot inauthentic liars and fakes.
- How to avoid getting caught up with people that don’t share your value system.
- I’m Number 21: Dan’s unique mindset for providing value and developing great friendships.
- Joe talks about the Genius Network Newsletter.
- The MOO method – and why anyone can – and should – create a newsletter.
- What the best look for in their high-level relationships.
- The issue of “un-equality” and how to make peace with it.
- We now have the ability to communicate how we operate in the world.
- We associate with others to collaborate – not just to make money.
- The vision, capability, and reach of collaboration are unlike what you can get alone.
- Be grateful for what and who you have.
- You don’t have to do it all yourself; focus on what you’re great at.
- Ask yourself: What would I do if I only got paid when my clients got results?
- People go wrong when their eye for opportunity is bigger than their ability to digest it.
- Some people can do things but aren’t committed to them.
- “Commission breath” doesn’t smell good.
- Dan looks for talented, successful, and ambitious entrepreneurs who want a freer life with purpose.
- The company you keep plays a factor in your success.
- Lifestyle balance is important for fulfillment and true success.
- The internet is the new “steam engine” for creating wealth.
- Watch out for people with sketchy pasts and be cautious with narcissists.
- To be a good human, be human!
- What it means to be number 21 for a person: 20 things are more important than you.
- Make careful decisions – there are many toxic people in the world.
- Be a giver, be attractive, and help people get what they want.
- Be a fountain, not a drain.