Secrets of Success In Business, Relationships, and Beyond: The Sixth ILM Zoom Meetup! Featuring Kevin Harrington and Mark Timm)
What are the secrets to success that the greats aren’t telling you? Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington and Mark Timm share how to enjoy success both personally and professionally in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing podcast.
In this episode, Kevin, Mark, Dean, and Joe discuss the importance of mentorship, how to set up a winning Business, and how to keep everything in harmony so your Business and personal life can thrive.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Kevin, Mark, Dean, and Joe in this episode:
- The greatest gift of being a mentor and having a mentor for success and achievement.
- Mark reveals the secret to finding and attracting the RIGHT mentor to guide YOU.
- The story of how Kevin and Mark met and why they co-wrote their new book “Mentor To Millions”.
- How to navigate B.S., deal with psychological complexity, and stay resilient no matter what.
- Strategies for cutting deals, structuring partnerships, and setting up winning collaborations.
- The formula to maximize mentorship, build almost anything you want, and impact millions.
- How recognizing bigger opportunities can help you build and leverage your personal brand.
- The fastest way to get your product and/or service into the hands of millions of people.
- Why it’s so important to value your mentors’ time, make things easy, and act on your mentors’ advice.
- The difference between “Shark” deals, “generous” deals, and FAIR deals (PLUS: Why fair deals SCALE).
- How to integrate a deeper, more meaningful relationship with your family AND your Business.
- Five banks turned him down. He did THIS ONE THING, and the original bank ended up lending him $3 MILLION.
- Kevin walks you through the most effective pitch you can use to raise money for your idea or Business.
- How to think exponentially, expand your scope of possibility, and live the life you desire and deserve.
- Joe introduces Kevin Harrington and Mark Timm.
- Kevin shares his infomercial journey and how mentorship played a role.
- The difference between a mentor and a teacher: Book reports vs. field reports.
- How Mark and Kevin met and how to meet the mentor you need.
- Be your mentor’s best student.
- Kevin and Mark are offering 30 days of mentorship.
- Help someone transform and create value ethically to succeed.
- How to decide who to help: Think about what would be better for your Client and understand what they want and need.
- Kevin shares what he does with every deal, including defining deliverables.
- Joe shares how he’s had to navigate the crap of Business and how he has learned tolerance.
- Mark shares how he found a world of confidence and clarity through Business.
- Mark became the CEO of the most valuable Business in the world: His family.
- The “Mentors to Millions” book: Failures turned to lessons.
- Keith’s projects and work with public companies – and how he’s had to adjust his Business.
- Mentors give you bricks; it’s up to you to do something with them.
- Teach what you’ve learned from your mentor to someone else.
- Kevin realized that the old way was shifting and saw that the brand-builders was on to something.
- The only scalable deal is a fair deal.
- Monitor closely when you scale to protect your spend.
- Raise your hand and say when you need help.
- Ask your mentors about their failures. If they don’t share, that’s a red flag.