Scale or Fail: How To Build Your Dream Team, Explode Your Growth, and Let Your Business Soar with Allison Maslan at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Allison Maslan International, a Global Business Mentoring Company. She knows the advanced strategies needed to reconstruct businesses so her clients can go from entrepreneur to enterprise and stop bottlenecking their business.
Her expertise is scaling teams, finding the right people, and building businesses that can ultimately run themselves. She teaches the five phases every business goes through and explains how to go from being the “seeker” to being the “visionary” in your business.
It’s time to STOP getting stuck in your business and START scaling. Why? Because if you’re not scaling, you’re FAILING. To reach new heights, you must implement new strategies – and Allison knows how to do just that.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Allison in this episode:
- How to get off the hamster wheel and scale your team so your company can run itself.
- What Allison did to go from feeling trapped and overworked to having a blast building nine successful companies.
- The biggest reason so many companies get stuck at the $1M, $5M and even $10M level.
- From Entrepreneur To Enterprise: 5 phases to scaling your business and making an impact.
- The ONE THING you must do to double, triple, or even 10x your revenue and growth
- Allison felt trapped in her own success; she didn’t know how to scale or delegate.
- There’s a difference between a boss and a leader.
- Businesses get stuck because they get wrapped up in putting out fires.
- The same strategies you’re using now won’t get you to the next level.
- Habits must be broken in order to get unstuck.
- The three initial phases an entrepreneur must go through in their business: Seeker, Pioneer, and Ring Leader.
- A vision becomes clear in phase three, but your team is still frustrated.
- 70% of employees are disengaged.
- The fourth phase is Co-Creator, where you start working as a team.
- The fifth phase: Visionary.
- In the fifth phase, your team takes over the business.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW