Return on Genius: The Greatest Way To Multiply Your Time and Money with Dean Jackson at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
Dean Jackson fell in love with Marketing as a young boy when he first realized that selling stuff on commission was WAY easier than renting himself out by the hour for a regular job…and he’s never looked back.
Dean focuses on a lifestyle centered approach to business using marketing as the ultimate lever to a life of freedom and fun. In this short episode Dean tells you how you can utilize Genius Network to multiply the return on your time and money and get a compounding “Return On Genius”.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dean in this episode:
- Why wealthy entrepreneurs focus on “Who” (not “How”) to 10x their results
- A smarter way to think about investing in an event like The Genius Network Annual Event
- One the easiest ways to answer the question “What Needs Solved” in your business and life
- Dean shares the exponential outcome that becomes possible when you tap into a Genius Network
- Deciding who can do something versus how to do something.
- Genius Network is a capital investment.
- The return on Genius is a cumulative event.
- “How” and “doing” are linear thoughts.
- The reason why you’re in business: What needs solved?
- Be exposed to what people have done to get their results.
- Be focused on personal development and apply it to a specific thing.
- Everyone in the room can be utilized to understand their “what”.
- When you’re tapped into a network there’s an exponential outcome.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW