Record YouTube Videos People Love: A YouTube Quickie with Evan Carmichael
How to sell more and make an impact with your business by leveraging YouTube.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll discover from Evan in this episode:
- The importance of using education-at-scale and hooks to build trust with Prospects
- One of the best (and simplest) videos you can record to be seen as an authority
- What to do if recording videos is nerve-racking, stressful, hard, or scary for you
- A fun, easy, engaging way to record a month’s worth of content in a single afternoon
- How to turn one long-form YouTube video into content on every social media platform
Creating a successful YouTube strategy.
- Evan emphasizes that the content should reflect what the channel is selling. The audience should not just be those who already know the brand or have already subscribed.
- The beginning of the video should capture the audience’s attention with a powerful opinion or a unique perspective. For most businesses, quality of thought is more important than the production quality of the video.
- Lastly, Evan suggests that people make videos around the topics they’re experts in to educate their audience and lead to sales.
- YouTube is a key platform for people to learn about problems they have and search for solutions.
- Joining the Genius Network event can help Entrepreneurs sell their products and make an impact with their message.
- Content should reflect what a business is selling, and should focus on educating people about the problem and how to solve it.
- The start of a video should capture people’s attention by leading with a powerful opinion, rather than just greeting them.
- Production quality isn’t as important as the quality of thought and the expert knowledge being shared.
- Creating a content calendar should revolve around what a business is trying to sell, and different themes can be used for the YouTube channel.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW