Recipes For Success at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
How to market your products and services, sell more effectively, and become even more valuable in business.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Brian in this episode:
- What successful people do differently than unsuccessful people and how you can become even MORE successful
- The story of Brian’s experience in the publishing industry and how it led him to writing 86 books over 26 years!
- How to freely discover the recipe for writing and publishing books and impacting millions of peoples lives
- Brian has taught more than 2 million salespeople his recipe for selling and many of those people become millionaires.
- Chip Wilson shared with Brian that basically the ideas made him rich.
- Work on your most important goal and unlock your creativity
- If you follow the seven ingredients, what will happen is it’ll come out at the other end… sale, after sale, after sale. And if you don’t, it won’t.
- If you want to be successful in business, you have to have a marketing plan.
- Marketing is attracting qualified people who can and will buy your product or service within a reasonable period of time.
- You can market any product if it is a sellable product.
- The Psychology of Selling according to research has made more salespeople millionaires than any other single training influence in the world.
- Joel Weldon shares his experience of Brian.
- Earl Nightingale was named the Dean of personal development and Brian has taken over that mantle!
- A recipe is a SYSTEM.
- The WHY behind Brian on writing 86+ books.
- Brian spoke to a professor at a University.. and asked, how do you write a book?
- Just write. Sit down and get on with it!
- You can’t get worse at it by doing it.