Power Story Selling: Why Nothing Is More Important Than Stories with Perry Belcher
Perry Belcher is the co-founder of Digital Marketer and the Traffic and Conversion Summit, and he’s also an investor and marketing specialist in the direct response space. Digital Marketer is one of the largest digital marketing training companies in the world, and the Traffic and Conversion Summit attracts thousands of marketers each year to learn what’s new and working in the online space.
In this episode, Perry will share why he attributes his success to his ability to tell great stories. You’ll learn his proven formula for telling stories that engage and inspire buyers to act immediately. Perry will also reveal the steps to masterful storytelling and how to turn those stories into windfall profits.
If you’d like to join world-renowned entrepreneurs at next year’s Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Perry in this episode:
- How a high school dropout from Kentucky now makes millions of dollars a year.
- An experiment was conducted where 200 products had STORIES added to their item description page, and some of these stories increased the price at which these items were sold by as much as 60X (60 TIMES)!
- THE 5 BIG IDEAS behind stories that performed the best.
- How stories work, the 4 brain chemicals involved in storytelling, and how to write a great story (PLUS: The #1 rule when writing stories).
- The Soap Opera Formula: How to write a story so compelling and engaging you’ll barely keep from buying your own product or service.
- 3 Steps To Masterful Storytelling (INCLUDING: How to set a scene, the 4 primary characters to every successful story, how to shape your story, and much more).
- A free app you can use to write much more effective copy AND get as much as a 100% bump in your email campaigns.
- Today, we have very informed customers, so we have to change the way we sell.
- It’s the hardest time on earth to get people to give you money for the first time.
- Donald Trump connected with people through story – Hillary used facts and figures.
- A study used fictional stories to sell products – people bought the products at a 60X price increase.
- Sex, death, and tragedy – followed by nostalgia and humor – were in the most successful product descriptions in the study.
- Nostalgia creates a chemical reaction in the brain that connects to emotion when people purchase – stories stimulate brain chemical activity.
- The website www.significantobjects.com illustrates the success of story to sell products.
- Nothing is interesting other than trouble – people want to hear about disasters.
- The first step is to set the scene – don’t skip this step or your story will be flat.
- The second step is to build characters and the third step is to shape the story.
- Use character diamonds for your brand.