Podcast or Perish | Paul Colligan
In this Episode, you’ll Discover Podcast or Perish: why now is the best time for you to podcast, how you can podcast, how the democratization of media impacts you and your ability to grow your reach with NEW Media, and more with Genius Network Member Paul Colligan.
Paul Colligan is the CEO of Colligan.com, an Amazon bestselling Author, a podcaster for over a decade and helps companies leverage technology with less stress.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Paul in this episode:
- Podcast Strategies that hit number 1 in 7 countries the day it was released
- How your Podcast can be device, geography, and platform independent
- The democratization of media and anyone can be a part of it
- Multicasting that allows you to be on all players, all the time
- Building a community and subscriber base that is notified every time you publish something new
- Paul’s introduction [0:39]
- My book podcast strategies hit number one on Amazon in seven countries [02:00]
- My goal is to get you thinking about podcasts as an amazing platform [03:21]
- Podcast is device, geography, and platform independent [07:22]
- You don’t need to spend a dime on your podcasting software [08:22]
- This is the democratization of media and you all can be part of it [09:28]
- What’s your action; Get your podcast live, get your podcast up. It’s really not that hard at all [10:37]