Overcome Overwhelm and Defeat Distraction: Secrets From The World’s #1 ADHD Expert, Dr. Ned Hallowell
Being happy doesn’t have to be difficult. You can do it! You just need to cultivate the positive thinking, doing, and feeling habits that are natural to people who are living successfully with ADHD. Yes, you can thrive even when your attention wanders. ADHD is more of a gift than liability, depending on how you use it.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dr. Hallowell in this episode:
- How to live joyfully and successfully with ADHD and THRIVE even when you get distracted
- The UPSIDE of ADHD: Why your biggest achievements could come from your ADHD brain
- Dr. Hallowell’s best Entrepreneurial strategies for staying sane in today’s crazy-busy world
- The latest research you can use for minimizing downsides and maximizing the benefits of ADHD
- How to find the best types of work, activities, and creative outlets for your unique strengths
- Why it’s important to maintain positive connections with other people to live a healthy life