Moonshots and Multipliers: I Love Marketing Meetup Special Part 1
At a recent I Love Marketing Meetup in Tempe, Arizona, a group of Genius Network Members shared their Moonshots and Multipliers. Included in the mix is transforming the American healthcare industry, sports, addiction recovery and more.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Genius Network founder Joe Polish: His biggest, most important moonshot and his greatest multiplier
- Genius Network member Joel Weldon: How his life improved because of Genius Network and meeting Joe
- Genius Network member Chris Smith: One simple change that made his services much more valuable
- Genius Network member Jim Dew: The key to having more success in your business (Plus: The best business decision he ever made)
- Genius Network member Nick Janicki: How he free up his time and brings more relaxation to peoples lives
- Genius Network member Kevin Donahue: His vision to transform sports and impact the world
- Genius Network member David Berg: Why healthcare doesn’t work and what he’s doing to alter American healthcare
- Genius Network member Kevin Kauffman: Changing the way the world views real estate agents
- Genius Network member John Levin: Protecting families and transforming communities with life insurance
- A moonshot can be any big goal that can affect large numbers of people.
- Most entrepreneurs have a very powerful story to tell but are unable to tell it effectively.
- Clarity creates power, the power to identify what you want and how to get there.
- There is no one else quite like you. If you feel different, don’t be afraid of doing something different than what everyone else is doing.
- Use the 51% rule to determine if you should walk away from something. Either improve or abandon it.
- Find out what you have and how you can use that to help other people. The first step is to be clear about yourself and accepting that.
- Having a growth mindset will get you to places that wouldn’t believe if you didn’t live through it.
- If you know what you want to do, just find someone who already knows that and work with them.
- No matter what your business, it’s critical to understand how your customer perceives your business and what they think your value is.
- There is a huge difference between making money and managing money.
- Moonshots are about playing in the world of miracles.
- Kevin Donahue is working to transform sports and how we understand brain health.
- Masterminds give you connections and community that you would otherwise not have.
- 51% of American workers make $15 an hour and have less than $480 in savings. The healthcare system does not work for the average American.
- One day in the future, any business will be able to provide free healthcare to their employees just by making it more efficient.