Meant for More: A Proven Formula For Turning Your Knowledge Into Profits with Lisa Sasevich, Joe Polish and Dean Jackson
Do you get the feeling that you’re meant for more? Learn how to discover your potential and turn it into an irresistible offer in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast. In this episode, Lisa Sasevich, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish break down how to transform frozen fear into inspired action that is crystal clear and lucrative. They’ll also share better ways to package your deliverables – whether it be a product, service, or result – so your clients line up at the receiving dock and are unshakably confident in the value you provide.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Lisa, Joe, and Dean in this episode:
- Lisa’s 5-Part Formula for discovering your million-dollar value and making a massive difference.
- What you can do to lead with generosity to make compelling offers WITHOUT being offensive.
- One thing people want right now and how you can use it to get (and keep) more customers.
- A simple exercise you can use to discover what you’re truly meant for in order to serve people.
- How to “make peace with sales” and make irresistible offers so you can make more money.
- What you can do to transform worry, fear, and confusion into courage, confidence, and strength.
- How to harvest what you already know to help your customers during an economic downturn.
- Discover Your Unique Value: Find the natural, unique gifts you already have to help more people.
- A better way to package your deliverables so people value them and get more value from them.
- The “Queen of Sales Conversion” shares her “Meant for More” formula.
- Lisa has been helping clients for a decade on selling without being sales.
- For the past year, she has realized that people, especially entrepreneurs get this “meant for more” feeling.
- Personal development and business development go hand-in-hand.
- Launching a book during quarantine has been unique, especially when shipping through Amazon when they’re only shipping essentials.
- In the book, the fourth step is to “invite pursuit with an irresistible offer”; she has been able to give her audiobook for free with the purchase of a physical copy.
- Businesses are thinking about how they can add generosity while still being profitable.
- Instead of going to the purchasing window of a business, go around back to the receiving dock. Businesses are happy to receive anything that’ll elevate their efforts.
- Think about the offer you could provide if you only got paid on results. Then, narrow down your offering to that and articulate it well.
- Developed businesses are creating entire income streams from things they’re being asked for anyway.
- When Lisa realized that sales were easy for her but hard for others she realized it was something she could offer.
- Everyone has something lucrative to offer; they just have to recognize what that is for them.
- When people don’t have anything to put their energy towards, it’s hard to feel like you can manage or control your life.
- You need to determine your target market first and have the confidence and courage to take action.
- You can discover your unique value more easily when you initially put business and potential offerings to the side.
- The “Can I pick your brain” response flaws: It usually comes out in a disorganized way, so they still can’t get results, and the listener has no skin in the game.
- When people pay they pay attention, so charging for your knowledge actually helps them see results and see the value of what you provide.
- Know your ability then seek out the best people to get that result for; get a compelling offer to get people in the door to get that result.
- The first step is to make peace with sales; we’re all selling whether we realize it or not.
- Even if you have a super-successful business, you may be surprised by what happens when you discover your Unique Value and take inspired action.
- Listen, act, and trust, and close the gap between listening and acting.
- People’s identities are shifting with the pandemic; the “Meant for More” journey is ongoing and has continuous levels of excavation and expansion.
- Use “Thinking Time”, Keith Cunningham’s concept, to determine your Unique Ability and offer from it.
- Lisa offers support while on your journey to find and maximize your potential.