Maximize The Value of Digital Analytics: How to Measure Your Marketing, Get Even Better Results and Influence Your Customers to Buy More with Michael Loban at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
Michael Loban knows how maximize the value of digital analytics.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Michael in this episode:
- Maximize The Value of Digital Analytics: How to measure your marketing, get even better results and influence your customers to buy more
- Michael shares easy to execute strategies for increasing your marketing results without spending any more money on your marketing
- The #1 way to understand what is going on in the mind of your customer: N _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e ! (PLUS: A 3-step method for delivering exactly what your customer wants…)
- 3 simple ways to use data and analytics to grow your business profitably and exponentially
- The Influence Quadrant: A unique way to ethically influence your prospects and customers
- We live in a world of data but don’t know how to use it.
- Use analytics to measure, understand, and influence.
- The scoreboard – learn how to read it to know if you’re winning.
- We must break down the marketing process into manageable components.
- Exposure: Who sees the advertisement, what they do with it, and why.
- More marketing messages = more ways to see what works so you can optimize it.
- Go from measuring “what” to understanding “why”.
- The one powerful way to understand the customer: The narrative.
- Build your narrative by answering “who”, “what”, and the results.
- Humanize your marketing, don’t just measure behaviors.
- Improve your marketing with the Influence Quadrant.
- 02:25 – 02:40 – The three ways to begin using analytics
- 06:44 – 07:03 – The narrative
- 10:57 – 11:08 – An exercise for listeners