Making Marketing Work: The I Love Marketing Live Virtual Q&A with Joe Polish, Dean Jackson, and Michael Fishman
Have your marketing campaigns gone stale? Listen in as Joe Polish, Dean Jackson, and Michael Fishman—a trusted adviser of brands on marketing, positioning, and business growth—share how to make money, shortcut results, attract Business, AND feel totally fulfilled in the process.
In this episode, Michael, Dean, and Joe discuss what they’d do if they had to make money in a pinch, what marketing really is, and how to stand out in a saturated marketplace – and they’ll reveal the #1 realization that could change your life today.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe, Dean, and Michael in this episode:
- Michael shares how to both make money AND feel FULFILLED in the process of making money.
- Joe and Dean answer the question: “If you had to start from scratch and had 6 months to make it work, what would you focus on and WHY?”
- Four questions to ask yourself to get the outcomes you want more easily and positively shortcut your result-getting.
- Dean and Joe both talk about what “marketing” is REALLY all about AND how to better utilize it.
- How to MASSIVELY increase your trustworthiness and keep your customers and teams happy.
- One of the best ways to credibly serve your mission or calling WITHOUT requiring “credentials”.
- The #1 differentiator for attracting more Business and standing out in any crowded marketplace.
- Why you’re ALREADY worth $1,000,000 (and how this realization can transform your life).
- Understand the conscious and unconscious consumer experience.
- Be proud of your marketing.
- Marketing is what you say and who you say it to.
- Enter the conversation that is in your prospect’s mind.
- Marketing connects those who need or want something with those who can provide it.
- There are no borders in Cloudlandia, so those limitations don’t exist.
- Be an ambassador for your corner of the world.
- Many people don’t pursue work that is fulfilling; they seek fulfillment in other pursuits.
- Find something that is lucrative but that you really care about.
- The lifetime value of a Customer is the economic model that is framed inside of marketing.
- Have a congruent voice through courtship and into a relationship with your Clients.
- Think of what you could do, the possibility and probability, and the worth.
- What if you just started serving people and asked for money after you provided results?
- What would you die for, and who do you want to be a hero to?
- Go through the back door by meeting your Clients at the receiving dock.
- Do the work. Implement. The knowledge is there.
- The truth works well; it sets up the expectation that you can actually deliver.
- The #1 differentiator is YOU.
- Be accessible and trustworthy; people can sense those who try to get rich quick.
- Stay healthy!