Lifecycle Marketing with Clate Mask
Small businesses are winning the big business game. Increased conversions and boosted income are yours for the taking if you do this one simple thing.
Clate Mask is co-founder and CEO of Infusionsoft and co-author of the New York Times best-seller Conquer the Chaos.
Recorded live at the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Clate in this episode:
- Lifecycle Marketing: How small businesses are winning the big business game
- Clate shares a truth about lead acquisition that will change the way you look at prospecting forever
- One thing you should do in your business if you want to increase your conversion rates and boost your income
- An automated way to attract right-fit prospects, nurture them and make more sales
- How to uncover and mine the hidden opportunities sitting in your customer base
- Everybody has spoiling value in their business, rot that can be turned into profit in their business.
- Most of the world feels like their leads are just “bad leads”.
- The truth is that all leads are on a spectrum where some are ready and some are not.
- Leads have to be nurtured and not dismissed.
- Why don’t we consistently follow up and provide valuable information to our leads?
- The principles behind following up apply to all stages in the lifecycle of the lead.
- There is always low hanging fruit in one area of the lifecycle that every business can take advantage of.
- The key is to take advantage of automation and play the big business game in a cost effective way.
- Small businesses are beginning to master follow up through automation.