Gino Wickman, Joe Polish and Dean Jackson Discuss Leap: Do You Have What It Takes to Become an Entrepreneur
Gino Wickman helps Entrepreneurs get a grip on their business. He helps Entrepreneurial leadership Teams crystallize their vision, gain traction and become healthy, functional, and cohesive. He is also an expert at assessing young Entrepreneurs to determine the clearest path to their fullest potential, and teaches the six essential traits EVERY true Entrepreneur must possess.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Gino Wickman as he discusses his new book, Leap, and you’ll learn what it takes to be an Entrepreneur. Discover how to transform your life through entrepreneurship with more freedom, less stress, and a business that is right for you.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Gino, Dean and Joe in this episode:
- Why (and How) Gino created EOS Worldwide (PLUS: How EOS can help you get control of your business and build and grow an even better business).
- The 6 essential traits TRUE ENTREPRENEURS have. They are the key to building a great business.
- The difficulties and struggles entrepreneurs face and how you can experience more freedom and less stress growing your company.
- Leap: How to know if you’re an Entrepreneur, how to transform your life through Entrepreneurship and a proven path to entrepreneurial success.
- Who the book Leap is for, how Gino thinks about “work”, and how you can best prepare to be an Entrepreneur and create the RIGHT business.
- Gino tested, honed, and refined 20 of the most powerful tools to help solve 80% of the problems Entrepreneurs face.
- EOS helps Entrepreneurs elevate themselves to the visionary position, build an infrastructure around them, and free up time so they can get to the next level.
- The typical EOS Client comes onboard stuck in the day-to-day of running their business when all they truly want is to live in their passion.
- Balance is relative and depends on what you want out of the business.
- The six essential traits of every true Entrepreneur make them who they are and answer why and how they build great businesses.
- Gino wants new Entrepreneurs to be able to take control of their life and business right out of the gate, not at age 45-55 when they get burnt out.
- Leap is broken into three parts: Confirm, Glimpse, and Path.
- The six essential traits of a true Entrepreneur are: visionary, passionate, problem-solver, driven, risk-taker, and responsible.
- Leap is for Entrepreneurs-in-the-making and those who care for them; Gino hopes parents can see that their child could be an Entrepreneur through the book.
- Everyone has their thing – there’s no bad work, just bad work for someone.
- In the “Path” section, you get prepared for forward movement and learn the 8 ways to increase your odds of success.
- In the “Glimpse” section, you learn the 8 mistakes to avoid.