- The primary reason entrepreneurs create a bad culture and how you can fix it
- How to create great company culture where your team will want to make your company better every day
- The one question every manager should ask to create a productive company culture
Three Universal Truths of Business*:
1. Today’s employees do not have the work ethic employees had 20/30/50 years ago.
2. Left to their own devices, employees will find a way to take advantage of you.
3. There are no good people left on the world. –
*These are only true if you have absolutely no respect for other people and don’t care about their feelings. A true good leader of a good company will never realize these “universal truths”
What all businesses should have:
1. Core Values
2. Check in with your employees
3. Have “town hall meetings” with everyone
At the beginning of every day, ask:
“What can we do today to make their experience better than yesterday?”
Respect and honor your employees.