Influence: Brand New Insights Into The Psychology of Persuasion Featuring the “Godfather of Influence”
If you want to build credibility to develop and sustain trusted relationships, break barriers to progress, and increase sales. This episode is for YOU!
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dr. Robert Cialdini, and Dean Jackson in this episode:
- Robert Cialdini shares the backstory of how “Influence” came about and how it influences millions of people
- The Seven Timeless Master Principles of Influence
- Four word phrase that increases contributions by 250% (Plus: How to get people to want to connect with you)
- The fascinating reason why Robert really likes the Green Bay Packers, Justin Bieber and Lil Wayne!
- Robert and Dean discuss why people RESIST being influenced (and how to “Silently Persuade”)
- SURPRISING insights Robert discovered while he was writing the expanded version of influence
- A ONE WORD change for getting more buy in (AND a better, easier way to market effectively)