Increase Your Marketing Capabilities
Dan and Joe share marketing insights that reduce complexity to multiply your results and response.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dan, and Joe in this episode:
- Rebranding the way that people think of marketing
- M _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ : The one thing that allows you to create the bigger, better future you desire and deserve
- A definition of “selling” that changed Joe’s life and how you can apply it in your business and life
- There is more money to be made in relationships than there is in transactions.
- In order to sell, you need a product or service, a sales pitch, and a delivery mechanism.
- Selling is getting people intellectually engaged in a future result that’s GOOD for THEM and getting them to emotionally commit to take action to achieve that result.
- Marketing is the only vehicle for making an impact on the world with your message.
- People love to be sold, but hate to be pressured. It’s not the selling or marketing that’s bad, it’s the application of it.
- Everything exists in the modern world because someone sold someone else on it.
- Marketing is not an event it’s a process, in order to get better you have to be consistent.